MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by REIDY-171 »

checkerz wrote:
Should know by the end of the week if I'm going for work. They want me to, but I have a wife and son at home that won't really want me gone for a week the week my wife starts her final semester student teaching.
My fiancé just finished her last semester of student teaching. It's a hell of a lot of work. She was put in a kindergarten class so every week I was helping cut out various objects and animals, and gluing stuff together and all kinds of crafts. I think I used scissors more in those few months than I did in the entire first 22 years of my life. I wish her luck.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

The Conman

Post by The Conman »

It just started like 4 hours ago, but my display driver has stopped responding over and over now. It will flicker and black screen like, every five to ten minutes and then crash . Sometimes it will crash like 3 times in one minute. And now, sometimes when I open something, I get these purple and green dots. It is like the GPU is artifacting, but it's not overheating or anything. It hasn't stopped responding in like 3 minutes. Hopefully my GPU isn't on it's way out.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

Yeah I'm screwed.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

That new msn just failed big-time.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

Btw, I was checking out something on the new KTM, that's why I was on it. And Barcia's house...I wasn't thinking about posting a picture of an unreleased track when I took it, I had the beta though, didn't download the one on the forums. I didn't really mean to use either Barcia's house or the KTM in the photo, I'm just concerned about my computer.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Damn that sucks Con. What model is it and how old is it? I've had it happen to me before with my 8800 (then 9800 after RMA...). Worst feeling ever haha.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

It's a GTX 460m in a G73SW. It came out in like...January 2011. When we got it, it was refurbished.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

bahhhh that sucks man! Hopefully it is covered under warranty!
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

My laptop and GPU can't die though...

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

You never fail to crack me up. Even in a worst case scenario...
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Now my mic is not working properly. Have all of the gains and boosts all the way up and it's still SUPER quiet and keeps cutting out on vent... Maybe I should restart my PC.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

What the...
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Now my mic is not working properly. Have all of the gains and boosts all the way up and it's still SUPER quiet and keeps cutting out on vent... Maybe I should restart my PC.
You sure the mic is fine? My Syberia v2 started cutting out and being all quiet, and now I have to wiggle the mic around to find the sweet spot where it works.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Turns out it was just the vent mic turning on and off.... -.- I have G35's and have never really used the "flip mic up to mute" feature. I did a sound echo test on skype and I can hear myself fine.