Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by Ballsfalsky »

supercross711 wrote:WHATS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND HAVING YOUR ELBOWS DOWN!? PUT THEM UP DAMN IT!

Is this a half decent example? Im on the YZ.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

supercross711 wrote:WHATS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND HAVING YOUR ELBOWS DOWN!? PUT THEM UP DAMN IT!
if your talking to me your high there up its called your twisting the throttle outa a corner. :roll:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How am I doing?

m121c

Post by m121c »

Goin pro with elbows up like that.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

m121c wrote:Was pro with elbows up like that.
Fixed it, lol. Really though, that picture is an oddity... :?

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Do u still ride flat track Phathry?
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

NoFear345 wrote:
if your talking to me your high there up its called your twisting the throttle outa a corner. :roll:
i know but you can still keep the inside one up ;) and it doesnt have to be as low as yours was, just helps alot, trust me :) phathry killin it
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Last time I raced was summer of 2010, and it was just as an amateur. I've been considering going to some this summer, but it just hasn't worked out yet. I have my bike ready to rip though, even had someone else race it while I was at Red Bud.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Flat track just seems sketchy to me. Cool that you were pro though, I have a friend that just went pro in it.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

m121c wrote:Flat track just seems sketchy to me. Cool that you were pro though...
Same here. The whole no front brake thing is what worries me the most. Guess you just have to have bigger balls than me to do flat track.
That guy on the two stroke
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

supercross711 wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:
i know but you can still keep the inside one up ;) and it doesnt have to be as low as yours was, just helps alot, trust me :) phathry killin it
Yea cause it's really easy to keep your inside elbow up :?
m121c

Post by m121c »

I don't really pay to much attention to my elbows when I race. When I practice I try to, but in a race if I have to drop my elbows to hit a rut or berm wfo Ill do it. :lol:
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

m121c wrote:I don't really pay to much attention to my elbows when I race. When I practice I try to, but in a race if I have to drop my elbows to hit a rut or berm wfo Ill do it. :lol:
Hell yea!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Phathry25 wrote:Last time I raced was summer of 2010, and it was just as an amateur. I've been considering going to some this summer, but it just hasn't worked out yet. I have my bike ready to rip though, even had someone else race it while I was at Red Bud.
When you do, GoPro that bad boy.Good luck on that as well
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Post by rgaede »

NoFear345 wrote:
Grab the throttle like a doorknob, then twist. Your elbow will never drop and you won't use the leverage that you have on the bike.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF