2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

So I have seen what seem to be Ryan Morais saying he is back on the bike and he will be riding but he had a picture of a bike with #160. I have also heard that Cole Thompson has a end of season deal with them and I've seen him in Scott gear. Which is it?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

morais in the new manager for the team now!
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

tyskorn wrote:Racer X said something about it in his injury report, I figured it would be to have more control on a lighter bike, but I imagine his hand has been bothering him the whole season, so I don't really know.
Interesting. I didn't read the injury report but in the Things to Watch article they said it was to fulfill some sponsor obligations or something like that.
That guy on the two stroke
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

HeGgE wrote:Morais in the new manager for the team now!
Bingo

And Yes Cole Thompson is riding for Star Yamaha this weekend.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

id woulda place money on alessi being a dick not dungey... shits funny what a bitch.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Stoked for Alessi. Whether you like him or not, you have to give him some credit for beating the factory riders. Hopefully this will give him a huge confidence boost and he might be able to win some more motos.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

JB323 wrote:id woulda place money on alessi being a dick not dungey... shits funny what a bitch.
I think he was upset with himself more than anything. He should have been a bit nicer to Allessi though..
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

What a complete dick dungey!! and then people complain about herlings? Wtf alessi tried to be nice but dungey was being a cry baby like always dude got a big lead in the points...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You guys are fucking retarded. Dungey almost killed himself twice trying to get by Alessi, can you blame him for being frustrated? He shook his hand in the end, what more could you want? Fucking hell...
ct596

Post by ct596 »

DJ99X wrote:You guys are fucking retarded. Dungey almost killed himself twice trying to get by Alessi, can you blame him for being frustrated? He shook his hand in the end, what more could you want? Fucking hell...
I'm pretty sure any racer knows the frustration when a slower rider beats you and I know personally I would have acted worse.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, Carson would have thrown his controller and everything.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Ryan sipes dropped down because star racing had no 250 riders left! Unfortunately, cole Thompson yard sailed himself today in moto 1. Hope he's doing alright, he was out cold for a good while
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

For those who may be wondering, copied and pasted from Jimmy Albertson Racing's facebook page: "Just wanted to let Jimmy's friends and fans who were watching Washougal that Jimmy is OK. For precautionary reasons he did go to the hospital, and the cat scan readings were good. He is alert and remembers the race. Body is sore, but nothing broken." Hopefully he can rest up during the break and come back and get some more good starts and not fall this time. Missourians have been kind of having a bum season in pro MX.
That guy on the two stroke
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Good to hear Jimmy is alright, that's probably the longest I've seen someone down on the track for while.

You can tell it's really hard to pass at this track though, Dungey was on Alessi for most of the time but couldn't seem to find a spot that was quick enough to get by.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Dungey was pretty stupid with Alessi after the finsh of the race..just why Alessi beat him? ..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!