Anyone familiar with Rhino 3D?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Anyone familiar with Rhino 3D?

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

So I'm about to move up into a CNC programming role at work. We use Rhino for modeling and then incorporate it with NX to program our VMC's. I was just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with these programs and could maybe help me out with some tips and tendencies that you may have noticed
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
dylan11
Team: Premix Racing

Re: Anyone familiar with Rhino 3D?

Post by dylan11 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:So I'm about to move up into a CNC programming role at work. We use Rhino for modeling and then incorporate it with NX to program our VMC's. I was just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with these programs and could maybe help me out with some tips and tendencies that you may have noticed
i used rhino, and inventor , and i also used the CNC machine
barrington314 wrote:dont listen to noobs
DJD wrote:Eat shit and die. Moron.
ddmx

Re: Anyone familiar with Rhino 3D?

Post by ddmx »

I can't help you out with Rhino. I downloaded it when I was working on a boat hull design and after about a half hour of messing around with it I uninstalled it. NX, however I have heard is amazing. Wish I could be of more help. I'm familiar with Solid Works, Solid Edge, Catia, Inventor, and Ansys. That's about it.