What's the Coolest Non-Moto Related Place You've Been?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: What's the Coolest Non-Moto Related Place You've Been?

Post by supercross711 »

i went to pheonix one time .... thats the farthest ive been...... pheonix sucks
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

We've taken multiple vacation to the beach and to Canada. I didn't really like trips to Canada but i absolutely hated Florida. What more fun that going to a beach to play in some nasty ass water? To lay on sand and get sunburned, thats what.

The best place I've been to so far would be SLC. Weather was nice, city was big but not complete dickheads like Nashville or Louisville around here, seemed like a wealth city so the building were pleasing to look at. Everything about the place just seemed to be relaxed but modern all at the same time. I have always wanted to visit France or England once though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Talladega Superspeedway haha. Oh and Turner Field
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
luke44mx
Team: Karma Racing/Design

Post by luke44mx »

i went to dc a couple days ago. not what i thought it would be like. theres an airport really close to there and there was a bunch of planes flyin real low it was pretty nerve racking.
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

mcdonalds playland
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

During a kayak trip on the Lesse (La loire) in Belgium I saw some cool stuff, a giant rock wall, some cool castles, some cool landscapes, babes in bikini's. But this thing impresses me the most.
Especially if you're kayakking right under it, you're looking up to that castle, towards that stone, nature build wall and as a human being you just feel soooooo small. That was a wow moment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh, and right after that corner, while you're still watching that castle there is a small waterfall. Those fucking kayak renting trolls :lol: I scared the crap out of me.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Dominican Republic, that beach :shock:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

Niagara Falls

RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

I'm pretty sure Niagara Falls just beat every other place on this thread. Well, every other natural place anyways.
What's the name of the waterfall in South America that's similar to Niagara Falls? I forgot the name of it.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

I spent two weeks in Alaska when I was 15. My aunt and uncle live there. It was amazing, we took our trip in early june, during the time it almost never gets dark.

It was crazy, it would get dusk about 4 in the morning, then come 6 or 7 it was light out again. I remember playing basketball at about midnight, just completely lost on what time it was. Felt like about noon.
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

Chancellorsville wrote:I'm pretty sure Niagara Falls just beat every other place on this thread. Well, every other natural place anyways.
What's the name of the waterfall in South America that's similar to Niagara Falls? I forgot the name of it.

Would it have anything to do with the Amazon river?
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Funny Comeback wrote:Niagara Falls

Haha. They never show the city in the pics they put in Geography books. I didn't know it was that close.

I don't know what the waterfall in South America that's similar to Niagara Falls is, but I know the tallest waterfall in the world is down there too and it's called Angel Falls.
That guy on the two stroke
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Angel Falls that was it.
Nail + Head = You :lol:
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Chancellorsville wrote:Angel Falls that was it.
Nail + Head = You :lol:
It's not like Niagara Falls. It's just one really tall, skinny one. There's that one that's really long and stuff.

Did some googling and found it. Not Angel Falls: http://www.world-of-waterfalls.com/lati ... falls.html
That guy on the two stroke
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I spent 4 weeks doing a work placement at Winsford Salt Mine here in the UK. It's basically just a big ass mine, 600m below the surface that mines rock salt for spreading on roads. The mine is so big that you actually use vehicles to travel around it which is quite rare when it comes to mining. It's hard to comprehend just how big the tunnels are especially when you go down there for the first time, it almost feels like a warehouse.

One of the days I was there this guy took me to an old abondoned part of the mine in a Kawasaki mule. It's actually pretty scary down there because it's pitch black and there is no radio reception if you break down or get lost and it's a 3 mile walk back to the shaft, providing you can find which tunnel leads back to the shaft. If your lights failed down there you would be royally fucked! We parked up for a few minutes and switched the lights and head torches off and then just listened, it's the only time I have ever experienced complete silence.

You cant drive into the mine so all the machines have to be dismantled and then taken down the shaft and then put together at the bottom so when machines reach the end of their working life they're just left in the old part of the mine to die. It's pretty weird just driving round looking at all the old machines that have just been dumped there, there are hundreds of them.

The pictures dont do it justice but the place is absolutely huge. It's amazing to think that thousands of people live above the mine without even knowing about it. Definitely the coolest place I've been to.