Dirty riding online

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DW434

Re: Dirty riding online

Post by DW434 »

334 turned down off the berm into me i was like cool thats racing then he gets up waits for me to get up and when i go he turns straight into me and takes off and i want to just wreck his ass but everytime i get near him he just cut across the track and takes somone else out in front of me and i hit them
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

haha joe sawler is a dirty rotten cheater! haha he would try to cut me off but i'd stop early and he'd fly off the berm haha we had some good battle's today
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

You wanna know something that really, really, pisses me off? I almost always get the jump on everyone, leading me to what I think would be the holeshot. Every time though, I get rammed in the ass by the noobs behind me!! I get so pissed off!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

ddmx488 wrote:You wanna know something that really, really, pisses me off? I almost always get the jump on everyone, leading me to what I think would be the holeshot. Every time though, I get rammed in the ass by the noobs behind me!! I get so pissed off!
I second this. Its like people dont realize that you have to slow down for the first corner. I will have the inside line and someone with just go WFO into me from behind. Think about it, how would you actually race? If you got beat off the start, accept it and go to work on making a clean pass.
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

wheels1758 wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:You wanna know something that really, really, pisses me off? I almost always get the jump on everyone, leading me to what I think would be the holeshot. Every time though, I get rammed in the ass by the noobs behind me!! I get so pissed off!
I second this. Its like people dont realize that you have to slow down for the first corner. I will have the inside line and someone with just go WFO into me from behind. Think about it, how would you actually race? If you got beat off the start, accept it and go to work on making a clean pass.
X3
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:haha joe sawler is a dirty rotten cheater! haha he would try to cut me off but i'd stop early and he'd fly off the berm haha we had some good battle's today
i was just joking with you when im serious im really clean
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

SSSAAMMMMMMMEE!
Some people brake so fucking LATE! When I start braking, they're still pinning it, slamming into me, and causing a fucking masscrash..Happens too often, I dont get why..
yomo

Post by yomo »

Rallemx wrote:
SSSAAMMMMMMMEE!
Some people brake so fucking LATE! When I start braking, they're still pinning it, slamming into me, and causing a fucking masscrash..Happens too often, I dont get why..
probably because this is people's career and they need awesome results to stay on their factory teams :wink:

Because i like low gearing ie fast acceleration i always get off the line up the front but people will always take me out... i find just sticking the the absolute inside and going slowly is normally pretty good but don't really get the hole shot
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Joe Sawler wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:haha joe sawler is a dirty rotten cheater! haha he would try to cut me off but i'd stop early and he'd fly off the berm haha we had some good battle's today
i was just joking with you when im serious im really clean
haha ya i was just messin around but its ok cause i would ram into you or go right infront of you to get you back haha
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

I don't even try for the holeshot anymore. When I see the gate drop, I count "One-mississippi, two-mississippi" then pop the clutch. When I get to the first turn, I smoothly rofl past 3/4 of the pack as they lay on the ground, and begin the work of wondering if the pack leaders are a lost-cause. Except on Allamuchy Mountain, they almost always are, but whatever.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

JETZcorp wrote:I don't even try for the holeshot anymore. When I see the gate drop, I count "One-mississippi, two-mississippi" then pop the clutch. When I get to the first turn, I smoothly rofl past 3/4 of the pack as they lay on the ground, and begin the work of wondering if the pack leaders are a lost-cause. Except on Allamuchy Mountain, they almost always are, but whatever.
Haha, same here Jetz.
Matheus#112

Post by Matheus#112 »

116 and 121 are noob.
116 is jumping the gate.
121 is in the middle of giving my bike throwing me off the track. fuck it you two
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Matheus#112 wrote:116 and 121 are noob.
116 is jumping the gate.
121 is in the middle of giving my bike throwing me off the track. fuck it you two
hahhahahahah little loser... i jumped the gate cause i wasnt actually racing and i wanted to mess around so why wait for the gate? hahahahaha wow...and you were mad cause i raced seriously and whooped your ass got mad and called me a cheater.. ask joe im a good racer
BenDexter

Post by BenDexter »

something really needs to change...we have guy's in there just messing around playing for the sole purpose of ruining others races.

Random Hero seem's to think it's ok to jump the gate,race people when he get's the chance and take out people because he say's he's not trying to win,he's just messing around.

Mathious I have been watching you racing Wilson and have seen you purposely take him out 2-3 times ,it is so obvious.
Matheus#112

Post by Matheus#112 »

YOU ARE A NOOB