MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Brina927 »

wheels1758 wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Well, do lites SX points count or not? I've heard yes and I've heard no.
Just curious, do those who have already earned a career number stay on the list for those trying to earn one? Cause I keep thinking about how Dowd only needs 25 points to keep his number. Wondering if any of that is in effect with rF aswell.
This one I can answer, riders with career numbers only need to score 25 points (I think all of them did) to keep the number.

That being said, those riders are not excluded from the top 10 this year, so there may only be 5 or 6 new career numbers after this year.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
DunerDillon
Team: Fly Dynamics

Post by DunerDillon »

Trying to work out a deal to get this badass ***CLEAN*** 08 KTM 250 sx-f 8) If I can work out a deal with the guy, I'll go pick it up on tuesday (15th Birthday :D )

Check it out! :P
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/3237728683.html

If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

ehm24 wrote:So I tried riding with hidden hud, it was great! It's not a challenge, my trick was to shift to first whenever you could to know exactly what gear you were in. I felt a little faster actually and more relaxed, you guys should try it :)
Counting gears is for the birds. That messes me up big time. I honestly just like the tach for the start and that's it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DunerDillon wrote:Trying to work out a deal to get this badass ***CLEAN*** 08 KTM 250 sx-f 8) If I can work out a deal with the guy, I'll go pick it up on tuesday (15th Birthday :D )

[img]http://images.craigslist.org/5Lc5Nb5Ma3 ... d85.jpg[mg]
Check out the KTMTalk classifieds. My friend put up his 11 today for something like 3800. I think they are willing to ship.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DunerDillon
Team: Fly Dynamics

Post by DunerDillon »

KTM57 wrote:
Check out the KTMTalk classifieds. My friend put up his 11 today for something like 3800. I think they are willing to ship.
Thanks KTM, I'll check em out :)
If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

LOL at the brz aka suby at the end

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

WWHIPPPPPPPPIIINNNNNN SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSS WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DunerDillon wrote:Trying to work out a deal to get this badass ***CLEAN*** 08 KTM 250 sx-f 8) If I can work out a deal with the guy, I'll go pick it up on tuesday (15th Birthday :D )

[img]4stroke[/img]
You might want to change your signature.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

wheels1758 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Whaaaaaaaaat

That is not accurate, check out Devin's national number prediction thread its up to date with SX lites points added. :wink:
That's a bold statement! Who say's were adding sx lites points?
From what I read you guys were going by the current rules, which would add regional points for the 250 guys I did not say that you guys were or were not adding them for sure but it only gives us a better idea where we would be dependent on your guys' decision! Plus the other reason I like Devin's for my accuracy comment was because it has the people with career numbers in the right place which would effect where you will place...
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Raced my 105 in all my classes today, got 3rd in Supermini and 5th in Schoolboy 1. (Not bad for racing some 125's)
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote: That is not accurate, check out Devin's national number prediction thread its up to date with SX lites points added. :wink:
That's a bold statement! Who say's were adding sx lites points?
From what I read you guys were going by the current rules, which would add regional points for the 250 guys I did not say that you guys were or were not adding them for sure but it only gives us a better idea where we would be dependent on your guys' decision! Plus the other reason I like Devin's for my accuracy comment was because it has the people with career numbers in the right place which would effect where you will place...
Wellllllll, in the numbers thread Devin has going I said:
checkerz wrote:
barrington314 wrote:i could deal with 48 in that case.
i really wanted 41.
also, whats the deal with adding sx lites points? happening or no?
Unless Wheels and Sween differ, they will be added like real life.

And YESSSSSSS I got bumped out! 448 for me! Woooooot.

BTW, I'd count on 13 not being skipped. Unless someone is a bigger vagina than Sween was this year.
So hate me, not Peter :)
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Judging from this picture, I'm going to go ahead and say that my friend's Honda blew up... again...

He appears to be riding my friend kyles 2013...

Oops.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I overlooked the numbers with/without the Lites SX points, and they're all way sicker with the Lites sx points added. 8)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I was on the real Twitter asking for stock advice. Getting a pretty large sum of cash from extra college grants and with my steady paycheck I'm going to have quite abit extra. Tweeted Scottrade and they tweeted me back. I did a lot of research during work, if thats what some people call it because I hardly do, and think I would go with Scottrade or OptionHome for a online broker. They seem to be pretty straight forward with fee's. Scottrade cost a little bit more but they have alot more features than the other site. Does anyone here have any knowledge in the stock market and willing to share with the new guy? I know enough that you don't have to tell me the difference between stocks and mutual funds and have done a few simulations in a business/accounting class and they did pretty well but, doing it for real I know will be different.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ordered new gear :). http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2012- ... IRAL-COMBO The red version.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.