MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Stormz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Stormz »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Girlfriend and I broke up yesterday. 7 years, 8 months, and 7 days is how long we've been together. She said she isn't happy anymore and is depressed. I think her emotions about her parents recently getting divorced has really taken a toll on her and it has spilled in to our relationship, because in terms of my attitude I've been exactly the same since we started dating. We just moved in together in March and it was great at first then it started spiraling down and stupid arguments would flare. She said she got to a point where she didn't even want to come home because this place reminded her of being in a bad mood.

As you can imagine, I'm a mess right now. It's not easy letting something go that made up 1/3 of my life. Anyways, I have to spend the next couple days finding a new place to live. Sucks.
You've got it down to the day, that's devotion! Really sorry to hear, Shack. Hope things can turn out well for you. Its so much different living with your significant other, completely changes the way your relationship is. If you need someone to chat with, you know where to find me! (Mikey's TS) Keep your head up, champ.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

who knows maybe you guys just need a break for a little bit and reflect on everything, sometimes people need space. I know how your feeling.

on a lighter note just tell her we all have 30 days to live jk .

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Stheart Clothing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Stheart Clothing »

Happy thanks giving from Stheart Clothing! Go buy some new clothes for yourself!

http://www.stheart.com

:lol:
www.stheart.com
"I'd Eiffel Tower the shit out of Dianna Dahlgren with another dude. A little accidental male contact wouldn't bother me in that situation." -ih8hondas
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

im trying to install stream and this messages comes upp "The system administrator has set polisies to prevent this installation"

any help?
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

The big triple up in the back at gatorback doesn't like my back wheel. Sucks I was in a transfer spot too and the bike locked up. Thankfully I didn't crash and I'll be back tomorrow with a new wheel. Cool to see some sim kids down here too! So far I've seen will stockland, drew swenson, and John wells all mobbing down here.

Happy thanksgiving!
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Finally finished my Whats My Style project for a class here at school...I picked Quentin Tarantino and decided to reenact the Lt Aldo scene from Inglorious Basterds. If it werent for my buddy acting, I doubt it wouldve turned out half as good as it did!

Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Wow, he's good eh! Not only did he get the voice right, but his facial expressions too. Good work!
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

That.was.amazing. I loved it haha
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

DJ99X wrote:Wow, he's good eh! Not only did he get the voice right, but his facial expressions too. Good work!
Yeh man, hes amazing haha! Thanks!
Robert196 wrote:That.was.amazing. I loved it haha
Haha thanks man, that means a lot!
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Anyone have a good fan speed software? I have SpeedFan but I'm not entirely sure how to use it. :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Turkey sandwiches. Omnomnomnom.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Hope everything goes well shack.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Sucks Shack, Maybe time apart will do some good? Head up mate.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

If you ever seen the show live, They were ALWAYS going to under rotate this at some point.

BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Are they all fmx riders or were the 2 on the front just people from the crowd?