2012 RACERX voting

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: 2012 RACERX voting

Post by MXJProductions »

Thank you all.

Pretty sweet video KSP! I honestly watched 20 seconds of the other one. How did that video make it? I am certain you will win this round dude.
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

Keven, that video was sick!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I was kind and watched both. I believe anyone who doesn't know the guy who made the desert racing one will have a obvious choice. I've never been so bored watching a video about dirtbikes in my life.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

congrates jeff!! and again this is obvious win... KSP you got this for sure!! swesome video!
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
KSP

Post by KSP »

Pumaxcs wrote:I was kind and watched both. I believe anyone who doesn't know the guy who made the desert racing one will have a obvious choice. I've never been so bored watching a video about dirtbikes in my life.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys !! I try to not think too much about winning this round, we never know what can happen with those popularity contests !!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

OH! Your him! :lol:

This whole last page makes a whole lot more sense now.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
KSP

Post by KSP »

It would have been lot funnier if you said that, mine was the worst video you ever saw without knowing I would read it :lol:
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

lol ^^^ Now you just need to buy MXS, and actually support the game eh?? :lol: :lol:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

KSP wrote:It would have been lot funnier if you said that, mine was the worst video you ever saw without knowing I would read it :lol:
I'm not sure which of us is confused.I liked and voted for yours, I didn't like the other guy. I preferred watching whips and berms and the chick with little more clothing than I liked. Not a documentary about these guys doing a desert race.
MXS Cares
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Speaking of chicks. KSP? I am going to look like a dbag if it is your GF, but you couldn't get someone hotter from Quebec??? Haha Loved the video tho man, deff a diff touch on editing. :D
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

RacerX just put the two on Youtube. KSP has 42 likes/0 dislikes. Other guy has 6 likes/4 dislikes. Looking good.
MXS Cares
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Pumaxcs wrote:RacerX just put the two on Youtube. KSP has 42 likes/0 dislikes. Other guy has 6 likes/4 dislikes. Looking good.
Not it is at like 116 likes - 0 Dislikes. This other dude only has 22 likes. They should just end it now. Even tho KSP's video is pretty sweet, this guy did not stand a chance to start with. I seen better videos than that of the quad last week, and this desert film from the entries who did not make it. Wonder what the judges seen?
KSP

Post by KSP »

MXJProductions wrote:Speaking of chicks. KSP? I am going to look like a dbag if it is your GF, but you couldn't get someone hotter from Quebec??? Haha Loved the video tho man, deff a diff touch on editing. :D
Hahah thanks man !!! And yeah that girl, she do a lot of photography modeling etc and I worked with her in the past and I knew she would be interested and would not complain even if it was -1 that day so it was way easier :wink:
More of her here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mylène-La ... 02?fref=ts
KSP

Post by KSP »

I already have some haters !! :lol: :lol:
On the youtube comments, that guy said: '' Like i said..... The D-bag that made this went straight to the "sex sells" card in a desperate attempt to win. Those of you that cant see it are morons. The video sucks. J.Scotts is 100% better. ''

Jeff is that one of your friend ? hahahahaha :wink:

Seriously I find this quite funny since, we see the girl for like 5 seconds AND it's something common not only in the mx but pretty much anywhere ( advertising etc ) I love haters :lol: