MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Dam, just watched the Walking Dead episode when lori was having the baby, not gonna lie I shead a tear. Which does not normally happen by the way. :lol: I am beyond hooked on the series now, still trying to catch up to the live scheduling. I literally stayed up all night watching them all. Watched 4 episodes alone tonight and its now 7:30 AM. Whent to watch the next one and the site I was watching on got an error and now I have to wait :(
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Got some new graphics.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Joke's on you! The Wii sucks.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Huh? I think the shroud says WUI not WII.

Just listening to music through my speakers instead of my headset, still can't believe how good they sound for a cheap 2.1 system. I have an older version of this: http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustics-C ... B000068P8R
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Those are the exact ones I have Zed, older version. I nearly poo'd myself when NE had them on sale for $35.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

instaling l4d 2, and its taking its time... been 45 minutes and still counting, and i dont even know if i can run it :lol:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
magnusson

Post by magnusson »

damn, unplayable!! anything you guys know what i can do to improve frame rate on a crappy pc, i got all the latest drivers and made a huge improvement before but now i need another boost like that :twisted: any help out here??
My Release's on PureMXS
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

magnusson wrote:damn, unplayable!! anything you guys know what i can do to improve frame rate on a crappy pc, i got all the latest drivers and made a huge improvement before but now i need another boost like that :twisted: any help out here??
Can try Game Booster.

Have not tried Razer's yet but have heard good things.

http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Shot with Dillan Epstein while he broke in his race motor. Just a few shots that I took today.

magnusson

Post by magnusson »

nice!!

and i tried the game booster but no help but i found out that i have direct x 11 installed, if i install 9 wouldnt that help? :?
My Release's on PureMXS
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Figured out what was wrong with my computer! Turns out my case in fact didn't have the standoffs pre-installed so I originally screwed my motherboard straight into the case. Installed the standoffs and switched out my over-tight-fit Cooler Master heatsink for the stock AMD one and now the computer runs perfect. I can run sim on high graphics all day now! Pretty damn pumped

/storytime
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

I wonder if anyone saw me in 00 five minutes ago? :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Season 7 of Weeds went up on Netflix. Gonna be a late night. :D
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

Just wanted to throw this out there...
Happy Birthday Stickerz
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TGphoto wrote:Shot with Dillan Epstein while he broke in his race motor. Just a few shots that I took today.
Can't wait to see Dillan race Supercross! I have a feeling he's going to come in extremely underrated and put in some good rides.