Funny videos & Photos.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: Funny videos & Photos.

Post by DJ99X »

Get on our level America

Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Boblob801 wrote:Stole this from Tanner but it needed to be posted here.
:lol:

I laugh when Americans act all flamboyant because they live in "The land of the free". If by free you mean under complete and total government and religious control, then so be it. They don't even have true freedom of speech.
I wonder where Canada ranks in freedom. I'm assuming we're in the top 5, or maybe the top 3 even.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Spoken like a true Canadian/Yamaha rider/teenager that drinks too much.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ballsfalsky wrote: I wonder where Canada ranks in freedom. I'm assuming we're in the top 5, or maybe the top 3 even.
1. New Zealand

2. Netherlands

3. Hong Kong

4. Australia

4. Canada

4. Ireland

7. United States of America

7. Denmark

9. Japan

9. Estonia
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I laugh when Americans act all flamboyant because they live in "The land of the free". If by free you mean under complete and total government and religious control, then so be it. They don't even have true freedom of speech.
I wonder where Canada ranks in freedom. I'm assuming we're in the top 5, or maybe the top 3 even.
Please explain what kind of religious control I'm under, and also explain what you mean by the fact that I don't have true freedom of speech.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

KTM57 wrote:
Please explain what kind of religious control I'm under, and also explain what you mean by the fact that I don't have true freedom of speech.
Your just Jelly becuase we have more freedom then you xD
Hi
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:Stole this from Tanner but it needed to be posted here.
:lol:

I laugh when Americans act all flamboyant because they live in "The land of the free". If by free you mean under complete and total government and religious control, then so be it. They don't even have true freedom of speech.
So who is controlling me? I want to meet them since they do so much for me without me knowing. I dont see the goverment standing in my house telling me what I can and can't do. I wanna see where you get your facts from? You know your pretty fucking arrogant. Why dont you have mommy and daddy go buy you something to take up your free time!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I also find it funny that most the people who talk shit on America more than likely want to be in America but they cant so they just talk shit about us.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

haaa
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Bitches be crazy. Just because the dollar bill says "In God We Trust" doesn't mean that everyone in the country has to believe in God. I can believe what I want, say what I want, and do what I want. With regular consequences of course. If I go tell my hot coworker that I'm gonna love her long time, there will probably be some consequences. If I want to go and shoot someone for no reason, there will probably be some consequences. If I go and share my opinion about God, I might get in an argument with some other people.
I agree with this:
Cody Darr wrote:I also find it funny that most the people who talk shit on America more than likely want to be in America but they cant so they just talk shit about us.
On topic part:
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

"Chinese father hires virtual hitman to 'kill' son in online games - so he will get a job" :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2HmnFvp6G
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

DJ99X wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote: I wonder where Canada ranks in freedom. I'm assuming we're in the top 5, or maybe the top 3 even.

Are you alright DJ, maybe you just came home from the bar? :lol:
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

Cody Darr wrote:I also find it funny that most the people who talk shit on America more than likely want to be in America but they cant so they just talk shit about us.
Omg. I'm dying :D :D :D

Post by Nybrok »

Man who the hell wants to be in 'murica? Daym :lol:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)