MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TGphoto »

DJ99X wrote:Holy shit, shut the fuck up Ballsfalsky. For your own good
Haha.. I just shake my head every time this kid posts. Just keeps digging a hole deeper and deeper.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

DJ99X wrote:
Robert196 wrote:Calling A2 lap times: I'll run a 59 and Tysen will run a 57. I'll get 14th in qual and Tysen will obviously get 1st. #CallingIt
It'll be in the low 50s
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That wasn't a guess either Image
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

DJ99X wrote:That wasn't a guess either Image
I am well aware of that :wink:
BraydenKTM
Team: JDR/J-Star/Ktm

Post by BraydenKTM »

My 2013 race bike!!

So keen.
JDR/J-Star/KTM | 2012
#HatersGonnaHate
Real Life - http://www.facebook.com/jdrmotorsports
Real Life - http://www.jdrmotorsportsusa.com
MX Simulator - http://jdrjstarktm.webs.com/
Instagram - brayden_e44 FOLLOW ME :)
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ballsfalsky wrote:August, if you went to a party and didn't drink, you would have 0 fun. It's not that you CAN'T go to parties, you just choose not to because your government has forced negative information and images down your throat all your life. Kind of like those parent's that don't give their child a choice on what to believe in and just force religion down their throats. Then, by the time they are old enough to make the decision on their own, they have been brainwashed into thinking that way.
Do you wipe your mouth after you spew this shit? Seems that you 'Do what it takes' to fit in judging by your first sentence!
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:August, if you went to a party and didn't drink, you would have 0 fun. It's not that you CAN'T go to parties, you just choose not to because your government has forced negative information and images down your throat all your life. Kind of like those parent's that don't give their child a choice on what to believe in and just force religion down their throats. Then, by the time they are old enough to make the decision on their own, they have been brainwashed into thinking that way.
Do you wipe your mouth after you spew this shit? Seems that you 'Do what it takes' to fit in judging by your first sentence!
He really has no idea what he's talking about. :lol:

Ive drank at parties, and havent drank at parties. Its fun either way. If you dont have any fun because you arent drunk, that just means youre a lame ass. Or youre putting yourself out. (or you have no self confidence and need alcohol to influence you to be able to be yourself around others)

Seems like your government forced false information saying that its uncool to not drink at parties. Wait, what? What does government even have to do with that at all? :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

rideblue56 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
He really has no idea what he's talking about. :lol:

Ive drank at parties, and havent drank at parties. Its fun either way. If you dont have any fun because you arent drunk, that just means youre a lame ass. Or youre putting yourself out. (or you have no self confidence and need alcohol to influence you to be able to be yourself around others)

Seems like your government forced false information saying that its uncool to not drink at parties. Wait, what? What does government even have to do with that at all? :lol:
Yeah, it's funny hearing all this shit that goes on here in Canada from Ballsfalsky's perspective but then there is the reality.. :lol: Less than two months ago, a school principal announced at an assembly that the cop's were going to be sent to a students party because he was aware there was going to be underage drinking! Oh the irony! In what country did this take place you ask?

CANADA! :lol:
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:August, if you went to a party and didn't drink, you would have 0 fun.
I lold.
Also lold

One thing you guys gotta remember is Ballsy is from British Columbia, which is 100% the Hippie province of Canada (if cops couldnt impound your car for doing 40km/h over the speed limit.)

Ballin' I think you try to defend yourself too much. Let it gooooooooooo.
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Just found out there's a 3 hour team race at one of my local tracks in march. 20 minute switch offs. The track is going to be beat by the end because its sand!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

|
Some of you Aussies may have already seen this, a haboob(dust storm) with a cloud cap. Amazing!
|
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That's pretty cool. I would need a new pair of pants if I saw that out on the water, though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, saw it on the news. Wicked looking thing!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

How far off shore is it that there's that much sand?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

It's red dust, not sand. That stuff can get carried hundreds of miles. About 2 or 3 years ago, almost the entire east coast of NSW was hit with a dust storm for a couple of days, from dust that came from over 600 km's inland