MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by DJ99X »

It's been pissing down heaps here today, but it can't really flood here. Tough couple of weeks for Australia with natural disasters. Insurance companies would be hating life. Not as much as South Eastern Queenslanders though, can't believe they have to put up with this for the second time in 2 years
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

I live on a lake and the water has come up and over our jetty into the lower half of our front yard. Luckily our house is about 3.5 meters higher than where the water is atm. Rains just getting harder :x
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Sounds like your version of Sandy. Who do you turn to? We have FEMA and our legislative branches to blame for leaving storm victims out in the rain.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

im having so much problems in the whoops on the sx tracks, the whoops at A2 where great! but the rest i keep crashing like crasy. ofc i dont have any special setup as i dont "Race" but i dont like the fact that i cant ride them damn whoops whit out changing my setup :( and i get it that last year they where to small(easy)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Try raising your compression damping. It's been helping me a lot.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Well, have you looked up anything for real life whoop setups? I really just look things up for a specific section that I'm having and it will give you a tip on what to do with your suspension to help.

For whoops you need to quicken the rebound and pull your forks down, ie high preload number is no good. Another thing that might help is not dive bomb them and try to hit the first whoop instead of skipping one or two.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Page 996. Let's all take a moment to remember one of the most infamous members of the MXS community.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

or... or not. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Why would you want to remember him?!
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

So my dad says I can miss school to go riding on Wednesday and ALL THE TRACKS WITHIN 4 HOURS are closed all week because of a 30% chance of snow. Haven't ridden in a month and its starting to eat at me.

#LetMeMoveToCali
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Robert196 wrote:So my dad says I can miss school to go riding on Wednesday and ALL THE TRACKS WITHIN 4 HOURS are closed all week because of a 30% chance of snow. Haven't ridden in a month and its starting to eat at me.

#LetMeMoveToCali
I've not ridden since mid august, imagine how I feel. I've not been injured or anything like that either.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Cute.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Will you get to be able to ride again August? How much you got left in the healing process?
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:
Robert196 wrote:So my dad says I can miss school to go riding on Wednesday and ALL THE TRACKS WITHIN 4 HOURS are closed all week because of a 30% chance of snow. Haven't ridden in a month and its starting to eat at me.

#LetMeMoveToCali
I've not ridden since mid august, imagine how I feel. I've not been injured or anything like that either.
It's okay man. I think I found a place to ride. :)
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |