MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by DJ99X »

yzmxer608 wrote:Shack, Scotty, Mark, and JLV all in the same race, not sure who the other people are (18 was still Sween then?). Those were the days! People instantly restarting because there was no warmup, half or nothing votes for restarts :lol:.
Oh, I think I was still running #4 back then
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

DJ99X wrote:Oh, I think I was still running #4 back then
G.O.A.T :)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

DJ99X wrote:
jlv wrote:That brings back memories. DJ in the server before I was. Telling DJ the unannounced snapshot would corrupt your hard drive. Corenetworks shutting the server down the first day because they thought it was under a DDoS attack. Good times!
Collisions would lock the game up. Good times
Yeah it was super buggy back then and the bandwidth consumption was horrible. The funniest part was how the server was populated before I even announced it. When I got online and it starting loading other bikes I was like, what's wrong with this thing, it should be empty!

Wish I had the original demos but I don't think it could record online at first.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

No because I remember the pain of getting racing shots in action. Back to photobucket!

Clearly, the ping was not accurate in spec mode. I remember this track was DJ's but I can't remember what it is called. I do remember that i sucked so hard at it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

It probably was accurate. There's a reason you were called the magic man.

My contribution from the 2011 SX Season.

I remember how pissed these guys got that I used their bikes to display the extra sick duct tape numbers I made and released... :twisted:

Sween and wheels always were inseperable.

Me "getting to know" wheels

Let's face it, this shot was way ahead of its time.

GO PACK GO!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Pumaxcs wrote:No because I remember the pain of getting racing shots in action. Back to photobucket!

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg24 ... o7.png[img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg24 ... xo.png[img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg24 ... o5.png[img]

Clearly, the ping was not accurate in spec mode. I remember this track was DJ's but I can't remember what it is called. I do remember that i sucked so hard at it.
Toronto 08 I think? That was such a shit track :lol:
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Phathry25 wrote:I remember how pissed these guys got that I used their bikes to display the extra sick duct tape numbers I made and released... :twisted:
Haha I still use these
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

been in some good races ar the sx server's on this round of sx. best lap so far is a 53 flat. im loving the track so much and getting a little consistant on it, winnig motos against guys that are getting 49-51 sec. jlv did a great job on the track!! i´ve only gotten good laps at A2 and san diego, the other tracks i cant go over the whoops in a straight line. and btw i use the good ole keyboard 8) #stocksuspension
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

jlv wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
jlv wrote:That brings back memories. DJ in the server before I was. Telling DJ the unannounced snapshot would corrupt your hard drive. Corenetworks shutting the server down the first day because they thought it was under a DDoS attack. Good times!
Collisions would lock the game up. Good times
Yeah it was super buggy back then and the bandwidth consumption was horrible. The funniest part was how the server was populated before I even announced it. When I got online and it starting loading other bikes I was like, what's wrong with this thing, it should be empty!

Wish I had the original demos but I don't think it could record online at first.
Haha, DJ and I were passing it around MSN like a hot potato. Good ol' days.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

WilkesBarre AX tonight..about 5 minutes from my house. Can't wait for tonight...still trying to figure out if I could bring a camera inside haha
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Tyler Crain: RMZ450 or YZ450F?

Post by tyskorn »

RMZ450 Pros:
Fuel Injection
Probably gonna handle like a dog (that's a good thing)
RMZ450 Cons:
It's not a Yamaha

YZ450F Pros:
It's a Yamaha
YZ450F Cons:
It has 5 valves

The Yamaha would be a 06-09, but probably 08-09 because they shortened the steering stem. RMZ would be 08 or newer. I'm not even getting a new bike until summer time, but I can't decide what it will be when it's time. I just want some opinions. :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Nothing wrong with the 5 valve system
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I know, it's just that a lot of guys that have Yamahas talk about how they can destroy stuff when the engine blows up. It just scares me because of how much it would cost to fix it if something like that happened.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That can happen on any bike. The 450 5-valver is as solid as a rock though
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

DJ99X wrote:That can happen on any bike.
This.

Same discussion comes up with car/trucks. People have had problems with every machine/brand out there.

But, if you maintain your equipment, no matter what brand it is, it will last.