MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by dylan22 »

I just got given these because the low bend puts your arms in a better position which gives you more control and reduces arm pump.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I can't stand aftermarket levers. I don't know what it is about them. I like stockers the best. Especially these KTM ones, the bend on them is perfect for my hands it feels. The YZ's weren't bad either, but those levers were made of butter it seemed.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Get those big handguards from the KTM Hard Parts catalog. They are longer than the lever, so they wrap around the lever and protect it from bending while keeping your grips clean at the same time. They also mount under some of the levers instead of just clamping around the bar, so they move with the levers and stay put, unless you crash. You just wouldn't understand unless you ran them.

Scotts steering stabilizers work wonders while looking trick, too.

One more old picture. #devin :lol:

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I can't stand the look of those hand guards either. They are just to big and bulky. I'd get a steering damper/stabilizer, but everything costs money. Having 5 bikes and 2 scooters on the go all the time costs a fortune to maintain. I can live without a steering damper until I can pay for one myself. I was thinking about getting a Honda Stabilizer off ebay, rebuilding it, and getting the Ride engineering adapter bracket. That way it won't cost to much, and it will be hidden. But like I said I have to wait until I can afford it myself. Since racing season is starting up now too, traveling is going to cost a fortune. Towing the trailer 4+ hours to races every 2nd weekend is a big expense.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Loving life right now. Got a t3i ordered and on the way, my t3 is shipping to amazon for money next week, and I'm getting a ride mic, slide, and lens hood for it soon. Shooting little promo videos for fiber optics products isn't the end of it. Just wait till you guys see what me and Jeff have cooking up for regionals ;)
m121c

Post by m121c »

Im still upset you guys are doing it at Byron and not Millville. :(
maxamus363

Post by maxamus363 »

Ktm I've got the same hand guards as you. They really work well when I crash because they protect the levers and stop my hands getting cold but they look awful.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

we've all seen the video of the black gang on bikes wheelieing all over the place, well someone is making a movie about a boy trying to get in the gang. and look at the still frame of the trailer of the film, they dont need no new tires man! 8)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/145 ... _spotlight
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Vanakurat32

Post by Vanakurat32 »

juNky
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I can't stand the look of those hand guards either. They are just to big and bulky. I'd get a steering damper/stabilizer, but everything costs money. Having 5 bikes and 2 scooters on the go all the time costs a fortune to maintain. I can live without a steering damper until I can pay for one myself. I was thinking about getting a Honda Stabilizer off ebay, rebuilding it, and getting the Ride engineering adapter bracket. That way it won't cost to much, and it will be hidden. But like I said I have to wait until I can afford it myself. Since racing season is starting up now too, traveling is going to cost a fortune. Towing the trailer 4+ hours to races every 2nd weekend is a big expense.
From what I'm told, the Honda stabilizers are really sub-par and just don't do the job.

Like I said, you just wouldn't understand unless you had the handguards.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Those handguards are so ugly, they scare even the tree's away. Oh wait.... :lol: :lol:
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

KTM57 wrote:From what I'm told, the Honda stabilizers are really sub-par and just don't do the job.
When dirt rider did the original tests when they first came out, they said it had to be turned all the way up to even be noticed at all. I dont think they even mention it in the tests since. :lol:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Welppppp the wife is gone to MEP's in Knoxville to swear into the ARMY. What to do, what to do?????? PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! * record Scratches * " daddy can I go play golf outside " " Sure baby "
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I can't stand aftermarket levers. I don't know what it is about them. I like stockers the best. Especially these KTM ones, the bend on them is perfect for my hands it feels. The YZ's weren't bad either, but those levers were made of butter it seemed.
I have freakishly long fingers so the adjustability of the V1's was really nice for me. I just set them as far out as I felt like they could go without losing the bolt and they were perfect. They don't have to come anywhere near the bar to do their jobs.
That guy on the two stroke
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Wife went to the hospital this morning with contractions and possibly having the baby today.