How fucked govenrments are.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: How fucked govenrments are.

Post by DJ99X »

Boblob801 wrote:Hey Dj what are your weekly expenses?? Just out of curiosity.
I agree tax is bullshit, its way to high, I was paying over $400 a week. (income lil over 1k)
I have to pay $100 for rent, $30-50 food and $25 for power, gas and internet and this is per week.
It isn't a lot if you have an average job but when you don't have an income it can get pretty hard/
Well, can't really comment on my last year, as I've been back with my dad. But at uni, rent was 90 a week, might have spent up to 70 a week on food, internet was 18 a month, electricity was about 150 a quarter. Everything was cheap as I lived with three others.

Got a new job starting on the 4th, and I plan on living by myself. So now everything will be expensive as. Looking at places at the moment, and will have to pay up to 350 a week. I'll easily afford it all, but it'll probably take me a while to save enough for a home deposit
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Idn about that $350 a week, is there a reason you want to live by yourself?
If I were you I would ask your parents to loan you the 20k (it is a lot) or whatever it is you require.
Rent is just dead money and $350 is a lot, you could buy a new pc at the end of the month if you didn't have
to pay that rent money.
Hi
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

That 20k is for the deposit, plus surely you have something saved up?
I looked into buying a house as I didn't want to rent.
Hi
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm a bit over the living with other people thing.

Unfortunately, dads just bought the house next door to his, so that's not really an option right now. It is a bit unfortunate that I'll have to pay this much, but its an expensive area. I don't really feel like living in a shit house either.

I guess I'm too picky, lol. Wish my brother didn't have to move away, that'd be the best option
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

2.000 A WEEK DAMN! what do you do?
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I'm a little picky too, not that bad but rent for the place I'm moving into at the end of the week is 320
but I'm looking to get some one in so it won't be to bad.

I enjoy living with people ah, I lived at a hostel so there was just a bunch of us that would sit round and yarn all day.
I really enjoyed it but I guess you need the right kind of people.

@Magnusson Is that 2k or just $2??
Hi
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

It may seem like we have high salaries, but everything is pretty expensive down here.

I had a bit of a fallout with previous housemates, so I'm a bit over living with others. I hate when they do things that irritate me. I can put up with it normally, but I hate putting up with it at home. Might just need to find the right people to live with. Need to find a quiet hot chick to live with, lol.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

You have no idea how many stories I hear of guys from NZ
heading over to Aus and getting big bucks plus there living costs are handled.
It always sounded like a dream lol.
Hi
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

stocksy129 wrote:i'm almost 20 no they can't..
Just out of interest, why does being almost 20 mean that your parents cant give you a hand? I'm 19 so the same age as you and my parents would be the first place I would turn if I was struggling for money. I dont live off my parents and they dont have a lot of money but they definitely would try and help me out if I was in a situation like yours where I couldnt afford to pay bills.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

And that's why people should vote for Obama-care...
So try to find an Australian who wants health care and vote for him. And for now uhm ... do you know anything about sports? Otherwise you can put a minimum wage together with sportsbetting. It's a risk, but if you know what you're doing then it's a pretty easy income.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Phat is either going to create a new account or break his rule. That post will have an answer.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

Broke it a long time ago puma. Is hard not encouraging liberal DJ in this thread though.

Obama care is a healthcare plan, not welfare which is what stocksy needs. Huge difference. DYK that US government employees who work part time are having their hours cut because the government can't afford their mandatory healthcare costs under Obama care?
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

He's hurt right? Isn't getting some sort of income part of the heatlcare plan? If not, then it's a sucky plan indeed and no sense at all to make something like that.

The system here is if you aren't able to work due to an injury that you're still getting paid for the first uhm ... month I think it is. However it's important to know, where did you hurt your wrist, in your own free time or at work? Because that can mean the difference between 400 and 1200 euro a month...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

dj99x wrote: Need to find a quiet hot chick to live with, lol.
No no no, trust me it sounds good. But if you like a bit of free time. It sucks haha.

And scheeve he done it riding.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Do you not have workers comp? Even as a part time or seasonal worker you should still qualify for workman's comp. if you were hurt on the job. But idk how it is over there.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam