THQ auctioning MX Franchise

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: THQ auctioning MX Franchise

Post by checkerz »

I've bugged Jasper a few times, but he's got a family now and really is a bit "out of the game" so to speak.

Surprised no one has commented on a certain title in that list... one that never saw public eye and most likely the one that everyone would want most haha.

And BuryYourHead, you're extremely far offbase with many of your comments. I would love to won the engine "just in case", but don't even know where to start as far as bidding.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

All star cheer squad 2?
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

checkerz wrote:I've bugged Jasper a few times, but he's got a family now and really is a bit "out of the game" so to speak.

Surprised no one has commented on a certain title in that list... one that never saw public eye and most likely the one that everyone would want most haha.

And BuryYourHead, you're extremely far offbase with many of your comments. I would love to won the engine "just in case", but don't even know where to start as far as bidding.
I wouldn't know where to start either. I know my shitty graphic designer/ photographer salary wouldn't even come close though. If someone buys it, I would be more than happy to jump on board for an average salary to help work on it. I already am familiar with their software! lol
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

MX vs ATV Tournament? I don't even know where to begin.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Pumaxcs wrote:MX vs ATV Tournament? I don't even know where to begin.
Yeap, that's the one. The "fully licensed, replica tracks, most realistic MX (vs ATV)... though it wasn't scheduled to have ATV's... SX based game that never saw the light of day" Think of rF SX series, but on XBOX in MVA with fully licensed everything.

Of course, it would have never stayed that core; or it would have never seen the light of day under THQ... oh, wait... lol
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That's sounds awfully similar to the one we have been asking for the past 4 or 5 years.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

I would just like to see their textures and models so I can learn from them. Would be fun just to play around with their software and engine to see what we could actually make for those games.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

checkerz wrote:
Yeap, that's the one. The "fully licensed, replica tracks, most realistic MX (vs ATV)... though it wasn't scheduled to have ATV's... SX based game that never saw the light of day" Think of rF SX series, but on XBOX in MVA with fully licensed everything.

Of course, it would have never stayed that core; or it would have never seen the light of day under THQ... oh, wait... lol
Wow that is a real kick in the pants. That is the only thing that ever held those games back. Some polished unleashed physics with newer models and graphics with that set up would have been tits! :cry:
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

checkerz wrote:

I'd kill to get this. I wonder how much it'd go for.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

IMO..As far as game content it would be great to have the models and the erode system specs..The erode would need allot of work though. As far as physics we need something fresh, if I was a millionaire I would try to hire jlv and some top physic engineers for game software and come up with a user friendly set of physics. There would be an option in game to set how realistic you want the physics to be....I would be in charge of track content with a full team of course... :)

This is what my game would consist of (short version)

CAREER MODE-
1. Start out as an amateur racing and practicing to get better You would have allot of local style tracks to choose from..
2. Get noticed by sponsors and make money winning races to buy better bikes,bike parts and gear
3. Race at Loretta’s and be in the top 3 to become pro..Depending on how good you did get offers from a factory teams or just choose to be a privateer
4. Then go to the big time ...Start out on the lights bikes have to gain enough points to be on 450s
All the nationals would be in it replicated accurately same goes for super cross
5. Arena Cross- There would also be an option for a arena cross career if you wanted to do something different

Practice
Start out with a crappy house and a little yard with a little track to practice on .Once you start making money you have the option to buy nicer houses with land that has awesome tracks to practice on.
I would love to incorporate 60s and 80s into the game also
In the beggining of the game the rider would be a goon and you would have a crappy bike .You would have to practice to make the rider better..
I have allot more ideas but Ill leave it at this...
Just dreaming...lol
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Mb, you got that dream too? :shock:
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

Sandhapper wrote:Mb, you got that dream too? :shock:
BuryYourHead707

Post by BuryYourHead707 »

I'm not saying we put money together and buy assets. That's retarded.
Good luck garnering at least $200,000.

I'm saying as fans we make it known that we still want motocross games.
If big companies know this than they will see this sale as a low risk opportunity.

It's cool though, sit here and say it will never happen.
It probably won't, and the ironic part is, you stare at "why" every morning in the mirror.

I don't want MX Vs ATV to live on, I just want there to be more than one good mx game.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

aaronr5 wrote:
Sandhapper wrote:Mb, you got that dream too? :shock:
fully offtopic but....If i would be millionare i would never played pc games much and i could have real bikes and team rather then playing and making team in mxs and donate(send a lot) money for unknown(not very known) game
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

$200,000? JLV made that off of this game in the past year.