2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Re: 2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by The Conman »

FTFY
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Just saying that I love a good Villopoto crash. Stewart crashes are alright, but nothing beats a good RV crash.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

I like watching Stewart crash, because it's just like, GOD DAMMIT STEWART NOT AGAIN (but in a funny tone) and everyone is laughing, because it seems to happen so much.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I like dirt bikes.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I can't say I like seeing anyone crash. Even someone like Dungey, who the only reason I don't like him is because he punked out around Lawrence and his rookie year was handed to him and he got so much praise, I digress, I don't want him to crash. I jumped on the Villopoto train when he was 615 getting kicked around by Alessi so I am glad to see him win so much just because I have been a fan when he was loosing.

However on the subject of crashes my favorite person to watch crash has to be Bubba. Dude is made of rubber and when he eats it its hardly something you don't accidentally yell about because of the yard sales he creates. Its been awhile since he's pulled one of them but for awhile I saw him as the darker Pastrana.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

All of Stewart's yard sales are good, but the best thing about a Villopoto crash is that they're so rare.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

Pumaxcs wrote:I can't say I like seeing anyone crash. Even someone like Dungey, who the only reason I don't like him is because he punked out around Lawrence and his rookie year was handed to him and he got so much praise, I digress, I don't want him to crash. I jumped on the Villopoto train when he was 615 getting kicked around by Alessi so I am glad to see him win so much just because I have been a fan when he was loosing.

However on the subject of crashes my favorite person to watch crash has to be Bubba. Dude is made of rubber and when he eats it its hardly something you don't accidentally yell about because of the yard sales he creates. Its been awhile since he's pulled one of them but for awhile I saw him as the darker Pastrana.
I like it if it makes things interesting and no one gets hurt.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Its just so odd that Stewart has been pro for like 10 years now and still makes the most rookie mistakes, like alot of them.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

DJD wrote:Its just so odd that Stewart has been pro for like 10 years now and still makes the most rookie mistakes, like alot of them.
Ten min later dominates a race with 20+sec race... That guys hit his head 1 too many times, correction: 100 to many times
Tanner Rogers
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

MiNi wrote:
Fransoo773 wrote:#justsayin
Really?
#you'reafuckingidiot
Lol calm down, all I'm saying is Villopoto's got nothing on the style of guys like Stewart and Reed.
Ben Fransoo, OG.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Lol right..
Ohh the emotions when winning, crying and stuff.. Poto keeps it simple and proffesional.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I actually saw RV and Aldon Baker coming out of the stadium after the Houston race. He was jogging in full gear after a full race. :lol:

He did seem super happy, though. Not robotic like you normally see him.
wyster12

Post by wyster12 »

On the topic of Stewart, I thought I could contribute this picture I took at Oakland sx. I'm not much of a Stewart fan, and apparently neither is this guy :lol:

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Predictions tonight
Heat 1
1. Wharton
2. Bowers
3. Thompson
Heat 2
1. Hahn
2. Musquin
3. Freise
Heat 1
1. Villopoto
2. Canard
3. Alessi
Heat 2
1. Stewart
2. Dungey
3. Millswaps
250 Main
1. Hahn
2. Musquin
3. Wharton
450 Main
1. Dungey
2. Canard
3. Villopoto
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yo Havoc, your boy Hill is starting to get some form back. You've gotta be pumped bro!