MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by jbob23 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Once again, no, as long as your PC boots from your new drive the fact that you have another OS installed on a different drive will mean nothing to it. It will boot first from the specificed drive then go down a list from there until it finds something it can boot from so, even if your PC loads W7 it will not hurt anything.

Your other question, yes, they would be the same data drive and once again if you aren't botting from a CD and you are booting from a HD then cutting that connection off won't change anything and you could use it.
What are you going to school for Puma? You always seem to know your shit about computers. Just curious, I kind of started over with school earlier this year and am studying in the computer tech area.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Working on some wallpapers from Seattle..

Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

TGphoto wrote:Working on some wallpapers from Seattle..
http://a1.4ormat.com/vfs/36829/thumbs/3 ... 0x1200.jpg
Best be making some freshies of Benny for my desktop and iPhone... you're the only reason I'd stray away from a Vurb wallpaper hahaha
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

[img]http://a1.4ormat.com/vfs/36829/thumbs/3 ... 00.jpg[img]
Make some that are 5760x1080 for my triple monitors. :P That would be so sick!
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Robert196 wrote:

[img]http://a1.4ormat.com/vfs/36829/thumbs/3 ... 00.jpg[img]
Make some that are 5760x1080 for my triple monitors. :P That would be so sick!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

jbob23 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Once again, no, as long as your PC boots from your new drive the fact that you have another OS installed on a different drive will mean nothing to it. It will boot first from the specificed drive then go down a list from there until it finds something it can boot from so, even if your PC loads W7 it will not hurt anything.

Your other question, yes, they would be the same data drive and once again if you aren't botting from a CD and you are booting from a HD then cutting that connection off won't change anything and you could use it.
What are you going to school for Puma? You always seem to know your shit about computers. Just curious, I kind of started over with school earlier this year and am studying in the computer tech area.
I'm going to community getting basics done. I'm hoping to become an animator or something along the lines but CPA or some sort of tech as a backup. Computers have always just kinda come naturally to me and since I have become a IT at the local hospital I've learned alot recently and really the only place I can use that info is here. :lol:

Can't wait TG.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Can't tell if I like Mac Miller's new single or not.

http://macmiller.org/mac-miller-s-d-s-s ... something/
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm only going to listen to it because it was produced by Flying Lotus
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

It's a little weird but I wish he would just go back to his old style cause he's dope like that.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

He will never beat what he did with K.I.D.S.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Fuck yes. Thats a classic Flying Lotus beat right there. Y'all are plebs
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

I can not stand that mac miller dude. I'd never heard of him until I ran across a Jackass marathon on MTV one night and he was on before and after every commercial talking nonsense like he was retarded or something all while dressed like a complete tool. Terrible first impression, bro. Just get off the screen already so I can watch people wreck themselves.
That guy on the two stroke
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:I can not stand that mac miller dude. I'd never heard of him until I ran across a Jackass marathon on MTV one night and he was on before and after every commercial talking nonsense like he was retarded or something all while dressed like a complete tool. Terrible first impression, bro. Just get off the screen already so I can watch people wreck themselves.
Have you seen the commercial where he's drinking out of the milk carton? It's hilarious, although I don't think it was supposed to be.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:I can not stand that mac miller dude. I'd never heard of him until I ran across a Jackass marathon on MTV one night and he was on before and after every commercial talking nonsense like he was retarded or something all while dressed like a complete tool. Terrible first impression, bro. Just get off the screen already so I can watch people wreck themselves.
Yeah he's dope as fuck
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

KTM57 wrote:He will never beat what he did with K.I.D.S.
I think blue slide park was better than k.i.d.s
Donate if you like My Creations