MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ballsfalsky »

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/c ... 11051.html

Someone should buy me this. K thanks.

My cousin is gonna try and get me a job washing equipment/big trucks. $13/hr start rate and I can work my way into a position that pays really well. Not to mention I'll be in the sun all summer :)
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Wooooooooooooooooh! Got them graphics on doe! Goofed up the left plate pretty bad, but it isn't too noticeable. Shrouds were definitely harder than I thought. :lol: Back fender turned out to be easy as though.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Diggin the Mom and Dad logo's! Did the same thing this year for my bikes also.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

^^ Dat be gnar Tyler.
Just finished these. Yea, jumbo... Just go like it! :D
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

One of my coworkers has been itching for me to give her a ride on my motorcycle. She's never been on one and was telling me that her grandfather loved motorcycles and her father hates them, and figures the love has jumped generations. ( :?: Weird logic there, but whatever). It was a beautiful spring day out yesterday, so i decided to take her out for a ride. Needless to say, she had the time of her life. Scared at first, but quickly became comfortable and kept asking me to go faster and faster. The faster i went, the tighter she squeezed, but she loved it. I didn't want to go too crazy with her on the back but hit 135mph on a nice smoothly paved section of highway that i frequent on solo rides. Here's a picture I took of her when we reached our half way point at the top of Bear Mountain. She's wearing my spare gear that i got for free, hence why its huge on her :lol:.

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Second part of the story of yesterday... I went to a bar last night on the Ducati. Leaving the bar, there were these 2 chicks outside having a smoke by my bike. Apparently the one chick absolutely loves Ducati's and, I shit you not, was almost having an orgasm when i started the bike. "Dude, OMG, OMG, OMG, that sounds sooooooo nice. OMG, I love Ducati's. Ducati's are sooo unique and OMG i cant believe im next to one right now". The chick asked me to turn the bike off and start it back up again, and again she almost had another orgasm.

Not sure if DTF
Or just really liked Ducati's
:|
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

She wants the Ducati
bob117

Post by bob117 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Second part of the story of yesterday... I went to a bar last night on the Ducati. Leaving the bar, there were these 2 chicks outside having a smoke by my bike. Apparently the one chick absolutely loves Ducati's and, I shit you not, was almost having an orgasm when i started the bike. "Dude, OMG, OMG, OMG, that sounds sooooooo nice. OMG, I love Ducati's. Ducati's are sooo unique and OMG i cant believe im next to one right now". The chick asked me to turn the bike off and start it back up again, and again she almost had another orgasm.

Not sure if DTF
what a sad story. sorry about your fail...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Did you score with either one?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Dumbass KTM. Second chick was smoking. Do not want.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Beggars can't be choosers. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Second part of the story of yesterday... I went to a bar last night on the Ducati. Leaving the bar, there were these 2 chicks outside having a smoke by my bike. Apparently the one chick absolutely loves Ducati's and, I shit you not, was almost having an orgasm when i started the bike. "Dude, OMG, OMG, OMG, that sounds sooooooo nice. OMG, I love Ducati's. Ducati's are sooo unique and OMG i cant believe im next to one right now". The chick asked me to turn the bike off and start it back up again, and again she almost had another orgasm.

Not sure if DTF

my brother has a 02 softtail harley.... cant tell you how crazy girls go for bikes out here.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

KTM57 wrote:Beggars can't be choosers. :lol:
Yeah, come say that after you kiss a girl that smokes. Not that pleasant..

But hey, who said you had to kiss her? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So stoked!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

www.breakingpoint2.com

live show of pushing a duramax till it blows up basically.

needs to beat 882 hp w 1600 ft torq which was the 6.7 powerstroke

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/