Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mikez#411

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:
About the sand thing. If you do have sand tracks in America, then it is even more painfull that you guys got owned haha. Because right now you still can hide behind the excuse that there was no way you could prepare for that. However the USA team had a full week of practise on 75% of the track in Lommel.
We are good in Sand, USA is better in every other type of track...
Don't forget they have the most wins and the highest win streak (22 wins with a win streak of 13) out of 65 MXoN races and they even won the MXON in Valkenswaard in 1991

--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motocross_des_Nations
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yawn. It's a video of a race on sand track, not the deepest sand track in the world or the worlds greatest sand rider. Why do euro bros always have to chime in trying to take Americans down a peg?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Because sand is all they got. If we take that from them then they have nothing. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

scheeve3 wrote:
HeijneMX57 wrote:Dutch open 125cc. Kid rips from about last after a start crash all the way up to 3rd. It's the 125 class from 13-17 y/o and they have do to 2 moto's of like 25 minutes + 2 laps lol.

at 0.42 seconds Niels just blown my mind :shock: :shock: I have raced sometimes with him and he is a funny guy for sure, he has a lot of talent
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

MXJProductions wrote:Euro's win one MXON in the last 7 years or so, and all of a sudden you're the greatest ever?
Pretty much this. You guys win once, and now you act like you are the best there has ever been.

USA USA USA
BraydenKTM
Team: JDR/J-Star/Ktm

Post by BraydenKTM »

One of Australia's top sand tracks

JDR/J-Star/KTM | 2012
#HatersGonnaHate
Real Life - http://www.facebook.com/jdrmotorsports
Real Life - http://www.jdrmotorsportsusa.com
MX Simulator - http://jdrjstarktm.webs.com/
Instagram - brayden_e44 FOLLOW ME :)
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:
HeijneMX57 wrote:Dutch open 125cc. Kid rips from about last after a start crash all the way up to 3rd. It's the 125 class from 13-17 y/o and they have do to 2 moto's of like 25 minutes + 2 laps lol.

[youtube][/youtube]
at 0.42 seconds Niels just blown my mind :shock: :shock: I have raced sometimes with him and he is a funny guy for sure, he has a lot of talent
Same guy, he's fastttt

JerryLaw
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by JerryLaw »

Ahhh the funiest thing is villopoto and baggett getting their asses kicked by a 16 year old kid on a 350 in mxon 2011 in France which is a hard packed track :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

I wouldn't say ass kicked because JH didn't even win that race, neither did he have a big gap up to Villopoto
think about all the times us Europeans got our ass kicked by the Americans in the MXON :) 22 times
bob117

Post by bob117 »

JerryLaw wrote:Ahhh the funiest thing is villopoto and baggett getting their asses kicked by a 16 year old kid on a 350 in mxon 2011 in France which is a hard packed track :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
how about when villopoto dominated everyone on a 250f.....
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

MXJProductions wrote:On a final note: Scheeve you're an idiot.
I'm glad we think the same about eachother. The way you always attack people when they have a different view on some points is just incredible retarted. I did the same thing ... when I was 12. Everybody had to have the same opinion than me or they were idiots.

And the Americans sure have the numbers in their advantage. But take a look at the Belgian team 2011. We had 4 injury's and we had to ride with a mail man ... Somebody who had to ask his boss if he could get a week off to ride the mxon... If the USA have 4 injury's you won't even notice. They have sooooo many riders. And it is that because they're fast? I don't think so, it's because they already have more riders at Loretta's than we have in whole Belgium.
So I'm saying, send a European with the 3 best riders, instead a team with those riders spreaded over +20 countrys and the US domination is over. Sure they'll win, but never, ever 7 years in a row. The US would have won in France too though. Cairoli had a shit race, Pourcel had bad luck, Desalle injured...

Btw, it's funny how Americans can claim with everything they're the best in the world, and National championships suddently become world championships. But if we do it once ... even with the latest numbers on our side, we're idiots...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

scheeve3 wrote: So I'm saying, send a European with the 3 best riders, instead a team with those riders spreaded over +20 countrys and the US domination is over. Sure they'll win, but never, ever 7 years in a row. The US would have won in France too though. Cairoli had a shit race, Pourcel had bad luck, Desalle injured...
So what you're saying is have a USA vs. Europe race? That's totally not fair because Europe has 2.37x as many people as USA over only a 3.48% larger land area (Europe vs USA)... :roll:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
m121c

Post by m121c »

scheeve3 wrote:Btw, it's funny how Americans can claim with everything they're the best in the world, and National championships suddently become world championships. But if we do it once ... even with the latest numbers on our side, we're idiots...
The difference between us saying it and the Europeans saying it is this, we don't say it every chance we get. If a European or an American wins we don't care, we don't bring up the US vs. Euro's, we don't bad mouth Europeans. Europeans on the other hand try to say something every chance they get and when they say it they find the rudest and most disrespectful way of saying it. Hence why Euro's have the stereotype of being ignorant and rude.

That's just a stereotype though, just like how everyone in America is fat and lazy. Obviously you can't speak in absolutes and I'm not, but majority of the time the Europeans bring it up, so we just defend it right back. It shouldn't really even matter where you're are from, if you're fast on a dirt bike then you're fast.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Decided to look up the results from the buddscreek mxon... Have a look for yourself

http://www.mnsw.mylaps.com/results/show ... id=1019620

especially have a look at this link !! http://www.mnsw.mylaps.com/results/show ... id=1019621
Poto's lead over 2nd place is incredible

I'm Belgian but all I can say is that the USA has way more faster riders than we have over here, and they'll probably start winning the upcoming mxon's and start a new streak
but it won't go as easy as before
DJD

Post by DJD »

Been Raining like crazy here, so I put this together yesterday. Check it out! Some old footage from Jeff and I.