MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by The Conman »

Aaaaaaaand I'm an idiot.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Thank you guys so much! Great to have such a supportive community behind me. :lol:
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Hey guys, I know I keep rambling on about this engineering stuff quite a lot, but does anyone know any good questions to ask at a engineering apprenticeship interview?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Ask what career opportunities would arise after an apprenticeship without a college degree. That seems to be the way you would like to go with it.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I'd rather not go to university with the current costs of it, i mean look at BuddyTheElf! So much debt at a young age, if rather just pass on that! Besides, I want to try and make it sound like I'm interested in the company, so I keep trying to think of questions I could ask about that, maybe something like "what impact could I make to your company" or something like that, thanks for the idea though
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

A few of mx sim's genius Texas bros have decided to dislike every single one of my youtube videos and comment on them all saying HA GAAAAY. I think they're the most mature people here eh guys?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You're the one complaining about it and letting them know that they got to you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

They made fun of me for being fat. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KTM57 wrote:You're the one complaining about it and letting them know that they got to you.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

bdownen323 wrote:A few of mx sim's genius Texas bros have decided to dislike every single one of my youtube videos and comment on them all saying HA GAAAAY. I think they're the most mature people here eh guys?
Oh did I miss something? Can't stand how you guys do that shit.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

So are we starting outdoors tomorrow or what? :oops:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Phathry25 wrote:They made fun of me for being fat. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bad name choice will be the downfall of us all. They called me a cougar and asked if I liked Twilight. :oops: :cry:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:So are we starting outdoors tomorrow or what? :oops:
Yes sir.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MXTrent75287 wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:A few of mx sim's genius Texas bros have decided to dislike every single one of my youtube videos and comment on them all saying HA GAAAAY. I think they're the most mature people here eh guys?
I had to block him (Something441) but they comment on allll of my videos saying "IM FUCKING YOUR GIRL" or "GAY" or "FUCK YOU DD"

So annoying
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Ddavis wrote:
MXTrent75287 wrote:
I had to block him (Something441) but they comment on allll of my videos saying "IM FUCKING YOUR GIRL" or "GAY" or "FUCK YOU DD"

So annoying
I just hate hearing you guys call them the "Texas boys". I'm not affiliated with them. Call them what they are otherwise you're calling me out is how I see it and I didn't do shit. And that's all you have to do is block. You guys need to be smarter and more mature.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam