gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: gaming

Post by yzmxer608 »

AWood wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:The Division looks cool, so the whole thing is online with your own group of people? There's no story to it, it's just fighting other groups?

Looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront too, I loved the first two.
Like dayZ without zombies. like it has AI, and other players. a virus broke out and people are trying to survive
Thanks, I see now.

I didn't really get into BF3 either, maybe it was the maps I didn't like or something. I like how they showed a trailer for SP in BF4 though, it seems all games ever focus on now is MP.

And yeah, Sony made M$ their bitch :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

I dont get the whole thing about sharing games on ps4. Could you not give someone your disc on ps3 or something?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

It's the same it's always been, they're just making a big deal about it because you can't do that on the Xbox One without paying a fee.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Puma, not that it overcomes the other things, but I did think the "TV" stuff ONE showed off at launch looked cool if it really worked like advertised...I'm fine with it being an entertainment system, as long as it plays games really well and does the other things decent enough to make it better than just using regular TV, not sure why everyone hates them for trying to use voice control, add interactive television, and step outside their comfort zone a little bit to push technology a bit further...not to mention the technology behind Kinect is very impressive and holds a ton of application not yet harnessed. Still leaning towards PS4 if anything, but realistically I don't really think ONE is terrible, I think people are quick to jump on the "f**k Xbox" bandwagon cause it's the cool thing to do right now. In the past Xbox has always gotten the nod on graphics for me, and I'm a game beauty whore at heart, so I am interested to see some comparisons on that front still. The things I don't like about Xbox right now is the game situation, even though it wouldn't affect me much, as well as the price of console and service, tho ps4 wont have free online either. Also it seems Xbox's infrastructure of using the cloud to continually update and change the gaming experience of games sounds cool....idk I'm sure we will learn PLENTY about both systems and get all the info before November so it'll be ok haha
Jamesmx2000

Post by Jamesmx2000 »

Cant wait for standalone

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Ok.... The Division may be the most fun looking game I have ever seen.....
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Sweendoggy wrote:Puma, not that it overcomes the other things, but I did think the "TV" stuff ONE showed off at launch looked cool if it really worked like advertised...I'm fine with it being an entertainment system, as long as it plays games really well and does the other things decent enough to make it better than just using regular TV, not sure why everyone hates them for trying to use voice control, add interactive television, and step outside their comfort zone a little bit to push technology a bit further...not to mention the technology behind Kinect is very impressive and holds a ton of application not yet harnessed. Still leaning towards PS4 if anything, but realistically I don't really think ONE is terrible, I think people are quick to jump on the "f**k Xbox" bandwagon cause it's the cool thing to do right now. In the past Xbox has always gotten the nod on graphics for me, and I'm a game beauty whore at heart, so I am interested to see some comparisons on that front still. The things I don't like about Xbox right now is the game situation, even though it wouldn't affect me much, as well as the price of console and service, tho ps4 wont have free online either. Also it seems Xbox's infrastructure of using the cloud to continually update and change the gaming experience of games sounds cool....idk I'm sure we will learn PLENTY about both systems and get all the info before November so it'll be ok haha
I agree 100% with you.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Sums up my problems with it. And not being able to buy used games without MS getting another bite of the apple. That and I'm a total PS fanboy. And my launch day PS3 lasted 6 years, only died because the thermal pastes dried up. In that same time my brother burned up 2 360s. It's no wonder they sold more. Anyone dumb enough to buy one actually had to buy two in the end.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I have both the PS3 and the 360, and I definitely had more fun with the 360 for the year that I used it for, but only because of the much better party system. I'll probably end up getting a PS4 when I go off to school, but if Microsoft retreats from their current system that is getting so much hate - and I do think that they will in a year or so - I would be happy to get the Xbone and use the controller and OS that evolved from the one that I love.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I got my PS3 at launch and gave mine to my brother which to my knowledge still works. Impressive because during one winter my friend was carrying it in my backpack and the strap broke, so it fell about 5 feet to frozen concrete which I was almost positive would be the end of it. Turned it on and everything was fine, about half of my plastic casing is broken off but it still works like a dream. :lol:

To me Xbox knew the 360 was a better party system and felt like they got to cocky and expanded to other branches that few people wanted. To me PS made the right moves to catch back up to Xbox in the party system realm and now it ships with microphones and all the same with Xbox to me seems like they have gotten closer. That doesn't sway me at all because I loved the hell out of people not having mic's on PS. Whenever a game of CoD was over it was silence except for maybe 2 people talking about school. Xbox, guarantee someone shit talks every damn game because whenever I would play at a friends the 9 year old always let me know how much I sucked,
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Kewl! Hard to tell it's gonna be a game.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Only bad thing is there is no confirmed PC release. it may come out later just like GTA V
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

AWood wrote:Only bad thing is there is no confirmed PC release of the division. it may come out later just like GTA V
THE DIVISION*
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

pls keep on pledging for Spin Tires!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/358 ... enge/posts
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Live Stream of the 64 player maps for BF4. Stuff is sick nasty.

-5 man squad
-Some sort of camera mode, they explained it but I joined halfway through so I missed it.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield- ... m?websso=1
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.