James Stewart Ride Day

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Netdemon01
Team: Privateer

Re: James Stewart Ride Day

Post by Netdemon01 »

Mbutler183 wrote:Stefan Everts. end of story.
With great justification, you could opine that the two greatest outdoor motocross riders in history, each in their prime, faced off at Zolder last weekend. Ricky Carmichael and Stefan Everts are those two riders. Although Carmichael beat Everts in a semi-final race, Everts clearly suffered from arm pump, and was passed by more than just Carmichael. In the final, it was different. Although his team would take the overall victory, Everts lost the battle with Carmichael, without excuses. Everts stated after the race: "I didn't have any problems with my riding in the final . . . I got the holeshot and rode at my own pace . . . Ricky was faster than me today."
Everts? Really? :lol: I'm not a huge fan of RC either, but I know that he kicks everyones ass hands down.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

I just think its badass how he can ride anything no matter how old it is and still kick ass
plus he has the most badass way of parking it.. (1:06)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnOibq5 ... re=related
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

LOL! JetzCorp was telling them the goods we've been hearing for the past months and ofcourse, ending with a Maico reference.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Everts is good, one of the best in the world. However, even when he was winning championships, back in 2003 or 2004, and rc went over during the de nations, everts said there was no way that he could hang with him but enjoyed roosting him in practice. Too bad the only really good rider for the US that year was RC.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mbutler183 wrote:I just think its badass how he can ride anything no matter how old it is and still kick ass
plus he has the most badass way of parking it.. (1:06)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnOibq5 ... re=related
Shows how much the rider matters in going fast. Plus he's riding the best brand of bike there ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

lluks252 wrote:http://www.racerxonline.com/article/jam ... e-day.aspx

Too bad I don't live in Southern California, this place is going to have a line of vehicles at the gate before the track even opens. It would be cool to see Stewart rip that track up.

Man....I have some gay ass wedding i have to go to instead. :cry: :cry:
DW434

Post by DW434 »

that shows you just how far we have come did you see how much that guy on the fourstroke gained on him in that one sand turn
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

It's coming up this weekend. Anybody going? I would if I didn't have a wedding to go to. And according to his twitter he might be on a two stroke. :mrgreen:
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

REIDY-171 wrote:It's coming up this weekend. Anybody going? I would if I didn't have a wedding to go to. And according to his twitter he might be on a two stroke. :mrgreen:
A Kawasaki 250 2 smoker???? or Yamaha?? I wish i lived in California, I'd go, just to watch him tear it up
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

lluks252 wrote:
REIDY-171 wrote:It's coming up this weekend. Anybody going? I would if I didn't have a wedding to go to. And according to his twitter he might be on a two stroke. :mrgreen:
A Kawasaki 250 2 smoker???? or Yamaha?? I wish i lived in California, I'd go, just to watch him tear it up
if hes gonna be on a smoker it will definitely be a yamaha.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Mbutler183 wrote:
lluks252 wrote:
if hes gonna be on a smoker it will definitely be a yamaha.
Actually, I don't believe he is under contract with Yamaha anymore, and I'm sure he has a bunch of kawi 250 2 smokers sitting around in that big garage of his from his Kawasaki days, plus Malcolm rocks the KX250
DW434

Post by DW434 »

why wouldnt he be on contract with yamaha have read the stuff that said he didnt race nationals cuase the team didnt have enough money for the suspension tuning and testing

MXS Online Racing #434
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

No, not entirely, they didn't race the nationals because it costs way to much in general. Suspension isn't what they were worried about. It costs something like $60,000 a year in gas alone for the rigs. And L&M has historically been a SX only team, so there is no reason to race outdoors.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

plus the 75,000 dollar forks ill try and find it he said he misses the nationals and wants to race them

edit here it is and has anyone read the thing about alessi still wants to win the championship

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/wha ... up-to.aspx

MXS Online Racing #434
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I may be wrong, but didn't they cap the amount of money you can put into suspension to something like $15,000?

I could have sworn I heard that from somewhere.