MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

That Vimeo video for the knee and elbow braces was pretty cool.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

It's official, Stewart's a drugo
Hi
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Boblob801 wrote:It's official, Stewart's a drugo
Where'd you read tis?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Not literally. I just mean he was the guy that failed the drug test at Seattle. Theres actually a thread about it somewhere on here.
Hi
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Everyone saying it was Poto hahah Poto doesnt need drugs to get championships. I guess no one remembers Seattle when Stewart was getting wild? That would explain alot.

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2014/06/19/ ... drug-test/
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Adderall Is also used as an afrodesiac.... Maybe the poor feller had problems "standing at attention" and needed that little boost to get him in the mood....
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

No wonder Stewarts always falling off, he keep hallucinating! No but seriously, if it is actually prescribed then I don't see why anyone even cares
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

The whole reason it is a big deal is cause they had a chance pre season to bring all these medications before hand and stewart didn't. Now they are trying to say it is prescribed. I personally dgaf. I want close racing so drug them all up and let's watch 4 mutants go bar to bar every weekend.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Yeah fair enough, did you know that the black guy in your gif is actually the guy on my display pic?... He toned up a bit, goes by the name of Big Black now.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I think the whole thing is getting a bit blown out of proportion. Amphetamine and adderall aren't PEDs, but people are flipping tables because amphetamine and adderall are banned substances. While I'm in support of Stewie, I still think it was his or his team's responsibility to have it taken care of before hand. If that was a prescription drug (like Stewart claimed, which he had taken for years), then they should have approached the FIM or whoever was in charge of drug testing and had it sorted out in advance instead of hiding it all of this time. Now there is a huge mess and Stewie is caught up in it. Hope something else positive (pun not intended) works out between him and the FIM! Go JS7!
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JT's avatar shows just what it did for Stewie.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:JT's avatar shows just what it did for Stewie.
I don't understand, please enlighten me on the situation that I am currently confused about.
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

JT43 wrote:
I don't understand, please enlighten me on the situation that I am currently confused about.
Family guy
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

MotardMatt220 wrote:
JT43 wrote:
Family guy
Ah I see
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

OMG! Am I taking crazy pills?!?!?!? JS7 is Stewie. Your avatar looks like a 'roided-out African American. Quit messing with me cuz I know you are!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.