MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

So did they only get him with this one test or do they test top 3 from every round consistently? If so, why did it show up this late in the series, or any time before, if its prescribed? If win 50 he was tested and came back clean, then this one happened and didn't I'm SO lost on how this process even works.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

bob117 wrote:mini you probably shouldnt comment on drugs when you have no idea what they do.. how would all the effects conman listed not be that big of an advantage? especially with a rider like js7 who likes to make stupid little mistakes, that very well could be from a lack of focus...
That's why I was asking and talking about it. I was referring to Conman's stat that said "it takes you say, .5 seconds to normally react, now only .25". Assuming the difference is that little for every other side effect (increased endurance, stamina, strength, etc), how can that be a big advantage?

I'm not the expert here and I'm just asking. Sorry.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

James_122 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
James_122 wrote:I happen to have had a few drinks tonight and I'm feeling witty.... I'm watching all of you on this forum tonight.

BEWARE
YOU'RE A DUNGEY LOVER
FIST YOURSELF YOU MIATA LOVER
Its a borderline supercar so why wouldn't I????
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Let's say hypothetically that he has ADHD and has a prescription to take it, presumably forever. What's the deal with being allowed to race whilst taking that drug? Surely a medical prescription can't just overule the rulebook on this? If that was the case then there would be nothing stopping other riders faking ADHD symptons to get a prescription because as far as I'm aware it's a judgement based diagnosis. People get prescribed growth hormones and other banned substances for illnesses and things, what if a rider was being prescibed something like that, would they still be allowed to race?
m121c

Post by m121c »

Its was stated before it's the riders responsibility to report any type of prescribed medication to WADA, FIM, and AMA. Obviously there was a mix up and Stewart and/or his crew did not do that.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Imo on the matter, I say let them take their PED's, adderall, supplements, etc. as long as it isn't crack, meth, cocaine, alcohol, marijuana, pcp, bath salts, etc. I could really care less. All it is doing is pushing the racing to be that much better, and it's not like the FIM really care about "cheating" they just have to cover their ass in legal terms so someone doped up on coccaine doesn't go out there and kill themselves or anyone else. There is no rule saying they can't do these PEDS during the week so what's the big deal?

Not like there is anything fair about the pro ranks anyways. It'll be fair the day they force OEM bikes and every racer has to travel to every round in a sprinter van. :roll:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Raced my first pro race today. Was flying but it was so hot I started to get sick and had to pull over to throw up 4 or 5 times. But still got 4th overall.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You could always wear a full face helmet and puke on the go.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Yeah that's nasty. I could barely ride I felt so weak. Oh well I get to do it all again tomorrow :|
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's funny how with the NFL, it's obvious they're juiced in some cases, but steroid scandals don't seem to come their way. They'll just have to footnote history to include the PED achieved records vs. the ones that weren't caught.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I'm flying out to America on Wednesday for a 2 week field trip. I've never been before so it should be interesting to see if all the stereotypes that us brits have are true :lol: Probably be spending most of the trip in the middle of the desert looking at rocks, though. We get to spend our first night in Vegas but due to the gay as fuck law about being 21 and me being only 20 I basically can't do any of the shit that Vegas is famous for :roll:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I'm famous now guys.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
bob117

Post by bob117 »

raced my first race in 9 years today. c class. have never been so scared in my life. ended up battling both motos with the sketchiest guy ive ever seen. one of them guys thats all balls no skills. landed on a girl first lap jumping a double into traffic like a dumbass.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Hi
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

bob117 wrote:raced my first race in 9 years today. c class. have never been so scared in my life. ended up battling both motos with the sketchiest guy ive ever seen. one of them guys thats all balls no skills. landed on a girl first lap jumping a double into traffic like a dumbass.
Nice job mate.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |