Your worst dirtbiking injury?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Re: Your worst dirtbiking injury?

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

hmm, idk who that is haha.. i dont know who the mayor is now they didnt really say anything or are you thinking of scott?
DD410

Post by DD410 »

steve see JUST bought adelanto and re-opened it.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

idk wtf your talking about now.. dirtbike track or what? your confusing me now
DD410

Post by DD410 »

are you high? i was talking about adelanto mx
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

my worst accident in mx was 4 weeks ago.Little piece of my shoulder bone just *ruptured* xD so i spent 2 days in hospital.Not bad crash
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

Voutare wrote:
mxracer118 wrote:got landed on at perris raceway broke my wrist it 2 places and got a concussion that lasted like a month hurt like a bitch.

Did you learn anything from this experience? I landed on someone while snowboarding, and my conclusion to the situation was the kid should have manned up and jumped it. :D
actually i jumped the jump the other kid over jumped it and landed on me at least that's wat i was told i dont remember any of it.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

ahah its not really a worst injury cause i didnt get hurt but anyways theres a hill out in the desert and its like a spine and i was going up the right side and this stupid mexican kid on a 50 was going the wrong way (this was when i rode a 65) anyways i jumped over the kid on the 50 and hit his stupid brother on a 110 head on and i flew over the bars into some bushes haha then i jumped up real fast to go check on the kids haha
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

This is Alessi's knee. They showed it during the live feed of moto 1 and i snapped a picture real quick. You can see the metal rod in his lower leg. And the one in his femer. And now everything holding his knee cap together too. Haha
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

On TV when they interviewed him before the second moto, I just couldn't quit laughing after the interview was done and he thought the camera was off, he came unglued in pain.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I had a ligament rupture in the right shoulder ( Tossy 2-3). Underjumped a ca. 100ft Table about few feet and landed with the backwheel on top. Basicly went over the bars. As a matter of fact i´m a happy camper could have went more worse :) the good deal is I´m able to ride again and this is 3 weeks ago.

Kind Regards

Sonnette
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

My worst injury from riding... was a scrape. We were heading back to camp, and my cousin Mark and I were riding side-by-side toward the back of the pack. As the road turned from gravel to dirt, my older cousin Andy rode between the two of us on his "new" 1979 Husky 250 (I was still using the 120 as my everyday bike) and took off ahead of us. I thought it might be a good idea to show him how it's done, and took off after him. I found that I was actually catching up to him, even though I had half the engine and 1/3 of the suspension travel. Then, I rounded a corner and found that half of the road ahead was sunken about 3" where a big puddle had been that winter. If I had missed it, thing would've been fine. If I had hit it straight-on, things would have been a bit rough but nothing to throw me off. But no, I hit the edge of it. The front wheel decided to go into the depression, while the back stayed high. Now somewhat sideways, the bike flopped over and threw me a few feet, where I landed by bracing myself with my arms. It should be noted that I was wearing a T-shirt. When I got up a second or so later, there was a 2-inch, deepish cut on my forearm near my elbow, and a bruise on my leg. I picked up the bike, made sure the aluminum fender was still alright, and and went back to camp. When I got there, we cleaned out the cut, put a band-aid on it, and I was given the Golden Raspberry for the ride. I survived! :lol:
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I ate it earlier today on my practice track. Came around a corner, and the ass end slid out (muddy), and my elbow landed on a rock. Hurts. :/
Ryan77

Post by Ryan77 »

Bailed at practice on Friday, I was practicing with my teammate and i was going thru the whoops and my throttle got stuck, I flew over the berm about 12-20 feet in the air then bailed. I got bruised lungs broken rib cage n my hip was popped out of its joint :( :( :(
mattcrossisback

Post by mattcrossisback »

Worst MX accident i had was when i went over a jump and didnt get it right and dislocated both of my shoulder bones at the same time, also i had to ride all the way back and the rest of the day...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

tore my pancreas, threw up everything in my stomach, got life-flighted, and spent a week in the hospital with a one night stay in intensive care. yay me