MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

/rant
CSGO is really starting to piss me off. Playing with gold nova noobs is the worst. All these scrubs watch warowl and pros and think they know how the game is played. News flash pro meta is different than nova games. Plus the fact they like to kick people for no reason. Two guys on my team are 2-14 and they wont kick them, but they try to kick me for baiting kills. Towards the end of game we have a chance of winning the match the 2-14 guy goes afk for 5 rounds and they dont kick him. He was intentionally griefing then they vote kick me and I get a 7 day ban. Then I go and read the valve FAQ on cooldown bans.

Note:

A matchmaking ban will be issued regardless of whether or not an infraction was intentional.

Like really Valve? You support people abusing the vote kick function and will do nothing about it? Might as well pay for hacking subscription because I'd rather give money to them instead of a greedy corporate company who does not care about the game. Honestly, griefers/votekickers are doing more harm to the game than hackers plus there seems to be no action taken against them.

/endrant
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

On The Pipe wrote:/rant
CSGO is really starting to piss me off. Playing with gold nova noobs is the worst. All these scrubs watch warowl and pros and think they know how the game is played. News flash pro meta is different than nova games. Plus the fact they like to kick people for no reason. Two guys on my team are 2-14 and they wont kick them, but they try to kick me for baiting kills. Towards the end of game we have a chance of winning the match the 2-14 guy goes afk for 5 rounds and they dont kick him. He was intentionally griefing then they vote kick me and I get a 7 day ban. Then I go and read the valve FAQ on cooldown bans.

Note:

A matchmaking ban will be issued regardless of whether or not an infraction was intentional.

Like really Valve? You support people abusing the vote kick function and will do nothing about it? Might as well pay for hacking subscription because I'd rather give money to them instead of a greedy corporate company who does not care about the game. Honestly, griefers/votekickers are doing more harm to the game than hackers plus there seems to be no action taken against them.

/endrant
Or you just play the game out and not talk shit and be done with it?
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Or you just play the game out and not talk shit and be done with it?
I like the game it is just that people continue to ruin the competitive MM. The only other option is to play in ESEA which I have before, but it is kind of ridiculous to pay a monthly sub to play this game. I rarely ever start anything with my teammates. Worse thing to do in the match it start yelling at teammates cause they did not make a play it can end up losing the match. The whole reason griefing/votekick abuse is an issue is based on the rank system.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The forward slash goes at the front. Sounds like you failed at dealing with people and had already been banned 3 times anyway.

Shut up, Peter.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The forward slash goes at the end.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

KTM57 wrote:The forward slash goes at the front. Sounds like you failed at dealing with people and had already been banned 3 times anyway.

Shut up, Peter.
Have you not seen the issue going on lately with people get MM bans for no reason because the game wont end? The system Valve has set up is terrible and their hands off approach to the MM bans makes sense on paper, but does not work in the real world. You would expect a company of smart people to devise a better banning system.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

So in the past day or two since the issue popped up, you got a 30 minute ban due to it, then got a 2 hour ban just after, then played immediately after that was up, ended up with a third game that didn't end to get yourself a 24 hour ban, and then got a 7 day ban for being kicked from a match once?
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

KTM57 wrote:So in the past day or two since the issue popped up, you got a 30 minute ban due to it, then got a 2 hour ban just after, then played immediately after that was up, ended up with a third game that didn't end to get yourself a 24 hour ban, and then got a 7 day ban for being kicked from a match once?
First ban was last Sunday for too much team dmg was accident. Then same day I got a team of 4 griefers who boxed me in every match and told enemy team where we were. I ended up getting kicked again for team dmg 24 hour ban. So fast forward today get kicked and boom 7 day MM ban saying you have been kicked too much. I only played last weekend it should have reset by now. Yeah I was responsible for two incidents of team dmg, but the vote kicks I cannot control.
pulse

Post by pulse »

doing some vector work for a local shop in sacramento.

but part of me thinks the coils and tires are to much.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Maybe try cutting out some tread on the tire? Looks good.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

RD350 cafe racer so sick would love to own one.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

PC was literally blowing smoke from its power supply when I got to work this morning. Way to set the pace for the rest of the day. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Maybe I've just been hearing about them more than normal but it seems like there has been a huge number of deaths and paralysed riders in the motocross community lately/this past year. It sucks to see.
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

Yeah there's been a heap more than usual it sucks
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
MX181

Post by MX181 »

On a side note, someone's taking on my identity on the Elsinore servers hahahaha what a fucking champ.

I honestly never really did anything but annoy mates in teamspeak so sorry to say mate your just gonna get punted hahahaha ;)

So sorry if my secound identity takes you out hahahahahahahahaha