gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

A few years ago I shared this. It's the smallest website in the world, 18 x 18 pixels. You can actually play Pong, Breakout and Space Invaders amongst other things.
http://www.guimp.com/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Found a cool group of guys to play MM with, had some fun on Overpass!

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Played CT side on Mirage and went 13-2. They played SO terrible in the first half that we weren't even trying, then they bought autos on CT side and suddenly stacked every site we went to, shady huh? They won 16-13 :| :x
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Ddavis wrote:Played CT side on Mirage and went 13-2. They played SO terrible in the first half that we weren't even trying, then they bought autos on CT side and suddenly stacked every site we went to, shady huh? They won 16-13 :| :x
Almost all of the shady games I have been in have been on Mirage. It is really easy to predict where people are going on that map, but sometimes I swear people are walling. I try to be as random as possible in the places I go. There always seems to be that guy waiting with an awp/m4a1sd prescoped towards tunnel even when I make no sound just as an example. In gold nova games I am very surprised at the lack of T's that go middle it is very easy to push either site from middle instead of just going palace/apts plus split rush the bombsite and confuse the CT's. Plus it takes a long time to rotate from apts or palace back to the other site and they usually figure you are rotating after a minute.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

My mates eco ace from last night.

bob117

Post by bob117 »

that video is a good example of why i prefer cod over cs. nothing about that impressed me and looked like it took skill. it just looks like right place at the right time, and getting lucky with bullets landing. im trying so hard to like this game, and i do, but its just so hard to get over the randomness. i just wanna be able to consistently get my kills :(
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

bob117 wrote:that video is a good example of why i prefer cod over cs. nothing about that impressed me and looked like it took skill. it just looks like right place at the right time, and getting lucky with bullets landing. im trying so hard to like this game, and i do, but its just so hard to get over the randomness. i just wanna be able to consistently get my kills :(
I'm sorry mate, i don't want to get in to this again but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about :) How anyone could tell me that advanced warfare requires skill is just the biggest joke in history.

CoD4 (pro mod) was the last game from the cod series that required skill, after that its just been a cluster fuck. kill streak nukes, care packages and stupid shit like that.

To me it's clearly obvious that cs is way more skill required then cod when you look at the competitive scene. Where is cod after all these years? They are isolated to MLG and nothing else.
A game that is random like you say, would never be able to grow like csgo.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

ive never played advanced warfare. and really we hate cod for all the same reasons. lol.. but the competitive scene removes most of the dumb shit that makes pubs unplayable. but i dont even play cod anymore. and i can say the same thing about you not knowing what your talking about if you say cod doest take skill. im not saying it takes more or less, but it defiantly takes skill. (excluding pubs, those dont take skill. at all. lol)

and i mean you cant really compare the competitive scenes. C.s was already avery popular and had a big competitive scene before cod4 even came out. and cod didnt even start having major lans untill just a few years ago.

C.s just pisses me off. soooooo much though. one round i drop 30 kills, and feel like i can shoot with the best of them. then the next game i cant land even a single shot. and when i try and watch better people/ pros play, it doesnt look like anything special. so i cant really pick anything up from them. other then the obvious, like spots, routes, nades spots. etc.
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

4k from 2 days ago. Thank you mikey for the asiimov, made me pr0erin0...

bob117

Post by bob117 »

that was sick
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Midbeck wrote:
bob117 wrote:that video is a good example of why i prefer cod over cs. nothing about that impressed me and looked like it took skill. it just looks like right place at the right time, and getting lucky with bullets landing. im trying so hard to like this game, and i do, but its just so hard to get over the randomness. i just wanna be able to consistently get my kills :(
I'm sorry mate, i don't want to get in to this again but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about :) How anyone could tell me that advanced warfare requires skill is just the biggest joke in history.

CoD4 (pro mod) was the last game from the cod series that required skill, after that its just been a cluster fuck. kill streak nukes, care packages and stupid shit like that.

To me it's clearly obvious that cs is way more skill required then cod when you look at the competitive scene. Where is cod after all these years? They are isolated to MLG and nothing else.
I find CSGO to be a lot more random than previous CS versions. Especially the first shot accuracy of weapons. Honestly, RNG does nothing but take away from real skill sure it makes things interesting more often than not you are the one raging from BS number rolls. There are many things wrong with CSGO that need revised and still have been ignored. The maps seem very narrow it is hard to move around such as banana on inferno. Plus the issues with the invisible walls on maps and getting stuck against walls. The CZ75 and P90 need to be reworked they may not be an issue in high ranked games but they completely ruin low level games and are a crutch for less skill players. CZ75 can completely stomp on an eco round against even AK's if played right just too darn powerful for a pistol that you can spray. Same goes with P90 even though it is expensive and does not reward as much $ per kill as other SMG's it is very easy to spray + 50 round clip makes getting several kills easy even against armored opponents. I find the older more simple games such as CS 1.6 and even cod4 promod where so much better because of the simplicity of the game. Now they add all this BS crap into the games and it becomes even harder to balance and make fair.
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

On The Pipe wrote:
Midbeck wrote:

I find CSGO to be a lot more random than previous CS versions. Especially the first shot accuracy of weapons. Honestly, RNG does nothing but take away from real skill sure it makes things interesting more often than not you are the one raging from BS number rolls. There are many things wrong with CSGO that need revised and still have been ignored. The maps seem very narrow it is hard to move around such as banana on inferno. Plus the issues with the invisible walls on maps and getting stuck against walls. The CZ75 and P90 need to be reworked they may not be an issue in high ranked games but they completely ruin low level games and are a crutch for less skill players. CZ75 can completely stomp on an eco round against even AK's if played right just too darn powerful for a pistol that you can spray. Same goes with P90 even though it is expensive and does not reward as much $ per kill as other SMG's it is very easy to spray + 50 round clip makes getting several kills easy even against armored opponents. I find the older more simple games such as CS 1.6 and even cod4 promod where so much better because of the simplicity of the game. Now they add all this BS crap into the games and it becomes even harder to balance and make fair.
I agree that the maps feel narrow and that the CZ is waaaaay to powerful, but to be honest i don't think they can nerf the p90 more than what they have.

I don't really feel any rng, the hitbox is way different in csgo compared to 1.6 and CSS tho and i think that would need some work. I also have to say that if you still haven't played on 128tick servers go try one. It's like night and day...
You can still tap, burst or spray, just like in 1.6...

It takes a lot of hours to get good in cs if you have no experience with the game before. I have around 3k 1.6 hours and a total of 500hours in csgo, I've played online tournaments etc and i've played the game for like 6-7 years.
So this is not a game you buy and after 2 months you can expect to be global ranked.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Midbeck wrote:
I agree that the maps feel narrow and that the CZ is waaaaay to powerful, but to be honest i don't think they can nerf the p90 more than what they have.

I don't really feel any rng, the hitbox is way different in csgo compared to 1.6 and CSS tho and i think that would need some work. I also have to say that if you still haven't played on 128tick servers go try one. It's like night and day...
You can still tap, burst or spray, just like in 1.6...

It takes a lot of hours to get good in cs if you have no experience with the game before. I have around 3k 1.6 hours and a total of 500hours in csgo, I've played online tournaments etc and i've played the game for like 6-7 years.
So this is not a game you buy and after 2 months you can expect to be global ranked.
I'll try a 128 tick server out today may be I am spoiled from always playing 100tick on 1.6. I just find it very hard to be consistent on 64 tick MM servers. Sometimes I'm top fragging like a pro and other times I struggle to get a kill. I have about 200 hours on GO that should be a fair amount of time to be consistent?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Played on 128 tick server for several hours last night wow there is a big difference between 64 tick. The game actually feels smooth and almost instant I was hitting more ak and awp shots The hit boxes are actually where to player model is. Also the recoil is a lot less than 64 tick. In CS 1.6 it was obvious if your ex_interp was too high you would have more recoil. Weird thing is according to some people I would do better on 64 tick because I only have 60HZ monitor which I am calling BS. I always cap my frame rate at 60fps since there is no point in having it higher or uncapped which lags occasionally. However, when you look at the net_graph 1 on a 128 tick server the var: is way way lower than 64 tick.