gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Re: gaming

Post by Midbeck »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Enjoying watching CS games more than playing them at this point. I'm at the point where if I lose, I'm getting de ranked back to silver, but I am good enough to hold my own against high novas when I play against them. This game has so many hackers/smurfs that it's nearly impossible to win because if 1 person doesn't cooperate, GG. I was on a pretty nice winning streak and omw to Nova 2 again, now I'm 0-4.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ddavis wrote:Enjoying watching CS games more than playing them...
That's so sad. Time to switch games.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If I had people to play with that weren't just trolls, ragers or simply just terrible at the game than I'd enjoy playing more.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Ddavis wrote:If I had people to play with that weren't just trolls, ragers or simply just terrible at the game than I'd enjoy playing more.
I was like, oh yeah I can help you with that. Till I read this part
or simply just terrible at the game
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Ddavis wrote:If I had people to play with that weren't just trolls, ragers or simply just terrible at the game than I'd enjoy playing more.
Try to look for people to premade with, makes such a big difference. I would never soloQ...
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:
Fred you also play this game? :D

Anyway; I decided to bet low on the C9 vs Epsilon game and I'm pretty dissapointed I didn't go high on them ..

Odds were 88-12 in favor of C9

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Midbeck wrote:
Try to look for people to premade with, makes such a big difference. I would never soloQ...
I usually have people that I play with, but sometimes I want to do a MM and nobody is on and I solo que. Last night I solo qued after getting deranked (yeah, shitty), and I luckily got in a game with decent players. It's such shit, I derank to Silver Elite Master (which I hate) and just wreck everyone. Then I rank back up to Nova 1, wreck everyone, then right before I rank up I lose like 3 in a row and derank back down.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

mikez#411 wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:
Fred you also play this game? :D

Anyway; I decided to bet low on the C9 vs Epsilon game and I'm pretty dissapointed I didn't go high on them ..

Odds were 88-12 in favor of C9

No I don't, but I'm kinda done with mxs for now. So looking for other games to play
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Everyone is leaving mxs, and I'm here just wanting to ride the yz125 but have no time to :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I get the time every now and again and have a few track idea's but i'm like Chris when he joined. All my creative idea's are going to shit because I can't make it down the straight myself. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pumaxcs wrote:All my creative idea's are going to shit because I can't make it down the straight myself. :lol:
Is that the real issue?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I tell myself it is.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TY so much!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.