gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Re: gaming

Post by Midbeck »

I wonder if the list and rumors are real. This might be the end of some teams.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive ... vacbanned/
http://www.hltv.org/news/13636-kqly-handed-vac-ban
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I wonder what Titan is going to do for Dreamhack then. Also, did you see the video of Olofmeister getting the double usp headshot? That vid was kind of fishy
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

Ddavis wrote:I wonder what Titan is going to do for Dreamhack then. Also, did you see the video of Olofmeister getting the double usp headshot? That vid was kind of fishy
Titan wont be attending dreamhack since KQLY was one of the 3 that actually qualified from LDLC (There has to be at least 3 from the old team to make them eligible to attend Dreamhack.)

A good read from the eyes of someone involved in the cheat community.
http://www.hltv.org/blog/8956-the-truth ... der-and-me

There was also a list from smn that got vac banned and esea banned of potential cheaters in the pro scene.

pyth
olofm
krimz
rallen
KQLY
kioshima
Apex
JW
+ some vp members and german players.

Rizla also posted this:

"The software is basically designed to fail, so to say. There are many randomness values programmed into it.. So e.g Out of 30 rounds, it would maybe only run for 15 of them. This could also be calculated on time, so that it would be on 50% out of 100% game time, which means it could turn on and off in between frag sessions in the same round of play.

This aimbot would not make a silver to global.. It would take a professional to make full use of it.

I believe that you would need to do almost all the aiming, but it would simply move the aim a few optimized 0.1mm with ease in/ease out.

All values of course randomly integrated per. use, so that the ease could be stricter as snapping or less and flowing.

But as said, it was only briefly discussed, i'm not 100% sure on it."

If that is true, I'd say csgo is gonna die when it comes to esport unless valve come up with a new and improved anti cheat system.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Sf from Pepsilon just got hit as well, RIP.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Midbeck wrote:I'd say csgo is gonna die when it comes to esport unless valve come up with a new and improved anti cheat system.
What I've been yelling about the entire time! Why would they retrofit an old game platform. Counterstrike should be a standalone by now or at least move to a modern engine that can't be so easily exploited. The clunky feel in the Source engine just ruins anything other than single player rail shooter fun. Maybe they'll be forced to modernize.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Midbeck wrote:I'd say csgo is gonna die when it comes to esport unless valve come up with a new and improved anti cheat system.
What I've been yelling about the entire time! Why would they retrofit an old game platform. Counterstrike should be a standalone by now or at least move to a modern engine that can't be so easily exploited. The clunky feel in the Source engine just ruins anything other than single player rail shooter fun. Maybe they'll be forced to modernize.
Well they want to keep the counter-strike feel. Right now 1.6, source and go is still relatively similar and that's a good thing. They are not looking to create another far cry multiplayer, battlefield or a cod game. They want their game to be able to run with high fps and no or close to no lag at a low budget gaming pc. The same philosophy that blizzard have with world of warcraft for example.

The reason they went from 1.6 to csgo is the fact that hardware manufacturers did not want to sponsor the big events anymore since you could run 1.6 on a 10-15 year old computer.
TeamHavocRacing

The fervor over it is baffling. "If they like it, I must.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RIP Fnatic!
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The fervor over it is baffling. "If they like it, I must.
The thing is that their is plenty of fps games for those who do not like the gamplay of csgo. It's a good game with some problems I agree with that, but it can be fixed.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

that dude needs to get a life. wow.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

So funny :lol:
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

Yeah that interview is amazing Devin! You just have to love f0rest! haha
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The fervor over it is baffling. "If they like it, I must.
It's incredible to me that you complain about an incredibly successful game not having certain features from other games while on the MX Simulator forum. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Looked in my "other" folder on Twitch and saw this. Pretty cool