2015 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2015 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

Any news on Derek Anderson?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Fadez wrote:Any news on Derek Anderson?
He has an on going back injury, basically it'll never be fixed and the more he strains it the sooner in life he'll be in a ridiculous amount of pain and will have limited mobility. For his future, he quit racing professionally. He tried to put together a "Driven to Ride" team as manager with a couple of riders last year, but sponsorship never came so he had to scrap it.

He can still go big even on a 110 though http://instagram.com/p/wkHI0TnQZX/
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If this JSE banned rumor turns out to be true I'm going to be really disappointed. How can you defend banning someone for not submitting the right paperwork?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'd have a hard time believing that they wouldn't push Stewart through just because of who he is. What's more marketable than a black dude who does big jumps and crashes a lot?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

KTM57 wrote:I'd have a hard time believing that they wouldn't push Stewart through just because of who he is. What's more marketable than a black dude who does big jumps and crashes a lot?
You racist bastard :lol:
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

KTM57 wrote:I'd have a hard time believing that they wouldn't push Stewart through just because of who he is. What's more marketable than a black dude who does big jumps and crashes a lot?
Maybe if the decision was solely the AMA's but I'm pretty sure WADA or USADA or whoever it is has a say in the punishment and they don't give a shit who he is.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

It's not about who he is. The punishment doesn't fit the crime at all.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I was under the impression that WADA cleared him the week before the Monster Cup and the FIM is now trying to figure out how to penalize him for the paperwork mixup.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

KTM57 wrote:I was under the impression that WADA cleared him the week before the Monster Cup and the FIM is now trying to figure out how to penalize him for the paperwork mixup.
No, WADA issued him a TUE going forward. That does nothing in regards to the prior events and the failed drug test without a TUE in SX.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Pourcel for mitch in 450 class
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
m121c

Post by m121c »

Whatever the outcome the professionalism of this case and the organizations involved is ridiculous. The results from the Europe meeting were supposed to be released 30 days after the fact, we are well past that now. No official press releases, no official updates, nothing. Just reporting sites all going through the rumor mill around the pits.

WADA approved Stewarts TUE which was filed after the failed test (which means if he would have submitted the right paperwork when he was supposed to none of this would of happened, which also means the drug in question is something Stewart was prescribed). From what I understand WADA is issuing no penalty to Stewart, they left the pending penalties up to the FIM, which is for now silent and has been through this whole entire thing for the most part.

Seems it's an on going trend with sports, these cases seems to drag on way longer than they should.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

m121c wrote:Whatever the outcome the professionalism of this case and the organizations involved is ridiculous. The results from the Europe meeting were supposed to be released 30 days after the fact, we are well past that now. No official press releases, no official updates, nothing. Just reporting sites all going through the rumor mill around the pits.

WADA approved Stewarts TUE which was filed after the failed test (which means if he would have submitted the right paperwork when he was supposed to none of this would of happened, which also means the drug in question is something Stewart was prescribed). From what I understand WADA is issuing no penalty to Stewart, they left the pending penalties up to the FIM, which is for now silent and has been through this whole entire thing for the most part.

Seems it's an on going trend with sports, these cases seems to drag on way longer than they should.
I am thinking that what will determine if James will be penalized for SX is the date he was prescribed the drug. If the date is after the drug test he will be out for SX in my opinion.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

I agree that all the "governing bodies" are doing a horrible job on this. Not only is the process after the test taking too long but getting the test results back too way too long.

This should have been handled in 3 months or less, now look how long it has been. If you want to punish him throw out his results from last year and clear him to ride, its the logical decision to make not a 7 year or whatever suspension (aka telling him his career is over).
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

And it's out...James is suspended for the entire 15 season. Fucking ridiculous. Sucks to see this happen. Most likely hangin it up