2015 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2015 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I can't take away his perfect season. He did go there.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

SMR 510RR wrote:
JT43 wrote: No he's definitely gained weight since retirement
No he got shorter, now he looks wider but the width has remained the same...
Years of seat bouncing must have compressed his spine...
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Post by JMcdonell94 »

Anyone listen to the Pulpmx show? If so, what did you guys think about Bowers' comments on Webb? I thought he handled it well and kinda cleared things up. I really liked AC's view of there is no way he tried hitting him that hard but he did try running up on him. It just happened to break his neck.

If you don't listen to it, well if you got 4 hours to kill its a good listen.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Eurghh... People are so silly these days. Ohagan, I don't understand your efforts to defend carmichaels weight gain. I clearly didn't say it in an offensive way, it's just a fact that he's put on weight after retirement. He's probably used to eating a lot from his diet program that his trainer set to maximise the amount of energy he had for training and races and I think everyone would struggle to come away from that which could be his explanation for his weight gain.
Also, whoever said he's got shorter...I don't think he's got shorter, he may have retired from racing but he's not 74. I don't think he's started to shrink just yet.
I don't blame him for becoming fat though, it's hard to stay healthy in America. I went there for 2 weeks and gained 8 pounds.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Post by Evo997 »

Maybe he finally realized how great non-diet food tastes.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

He was pretty chunky when he started riding. I read something from Donn Maeda once where he said he did an interview with RC at the track, then they stopped for mcnuggets on the way home before a full sized meal. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

When he started racing as a pro, I mean. That was stupid.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

In a interview he did at LL's he was talking about this amazing restaurant they have down in Florida called Dairy Queen. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

That whore has been the cause of at least 300lbs of my 750lb self.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pumaxcs wrote:In a interview he did at LL's he was talking about this amazing restaurant they have down in Florida called Dairy Queen. :lol:

5:00

Supposedly it's a mom and pop place called The Dairy Queen, but I'm convinced that he is just maintaining a lie at this point. :lol:
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I wish we could take the insides in sim like they do in real life.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Well Zach was late for UID grab!! RED FLAG!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

No way they would pull that for someone who isn't on Barry.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Cody Darr wrote:I wish we could take the insides in sim like they do in real life.
It's possible and I've done it, but if you run it in on someone in MXS they don't think you'll actually do something so they don't check up. Just have to go in low and stay low in the berm. Works unless the other guy cuts down.

In other news, how dumb would Webb have looked if he crashed hitting the whoops after he finished the race? Awesome race by Dungey and the 450 guys, they're all SO damn close.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Cody Darr wrote:I wish we could take the insides in sim like they do in real life.
It's possible and I've done it, but if you run it in on someone in MXS they don't think you'll actually do something so they don't check up. Just have to go in low and stay low in the berm. Works unless the other guy cuts down.

In other news, how dumb would Webb have looked if he crashed hitting the whoops after he finished the race? Awesome race by Dungey and the 450 guys, they're all SO damn close.