gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Well, friend PizzaChet then bro! Most, if not all of the MXS guys never advanced far after it launched. August got pretty far. Dictating Ducky (JB i think) has been playing recently, but infantry only. Might as well play CS:GO. I find it strange that there's no gameplay footage of these epic games in CS:GO.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone play BF4 recently? I quit shortly after the last DLC pack now they keep updating the game with new content and patches. I wish it was more infantry friendly which is why I love hardline. Except hardline player base is a complete joke and the devs have no clue how to balance weapons properly. I have the disk copy, but with all the DLC's and patches will take me an entire weekend to download again.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

On The Pipe wrote:Anyone play BF4 recently? I quit shortly after the last DLC pack now they keep updating the game with new content and patches. I wish it was more infantry friendly which is why I love hardline. Except hardline player base is a complete joke and the devs have no clue how to balance weapons properly. I have the disk copy, but with all the DLC's and patches will take me an entire weekend to download again.
i just got into Bf4 again yesterday. gonna put some serious time in. play rush. heavy infantry. play 32-48 player servers 10/10. conquest is so over played.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ya August, what's the point. It'll die off soon enough like Minecraft and DayZ and...I've finally realized the fascination with Counter Strike. It's an easily exploited engine where you can have multiple cheats running with one command so you don't really need to win with skill. That's why nobody plays BF.

Counter Strike is easily the hardest and funnest game I've ever played. I don't understand your constant nagging about Counter Strike being posted in the gaming thread. This is where you come to post about games right?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

kawasakirider616 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ya August, what's the point. It'll die off soon enough like Minecraft and DayZ and...I've finally realized the fascination with Counter Strike. It's an easily exploited engine where you can have multiple cheats running with one command so you don't really need to win with skill. That's why nobody plays BF.

Counter Strike is easily the hardest and funnest game I've ever played. I don't understand your constant nagging about Counter Strike being posted in the gaming thread. This is where you come to post about games right?
According to him he is 50 so that would explain everything.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

kawasakirider616 wrote:

CS 1.6 > CS:S > CS:GO Not sure why everyone likes CSGO the graphics blow, players walk like they have to shit, stupid weapon skins, and the game just doesn't feel as fluid as previous versions. CS:S wasnt bad just was way too easy to spray and CSGO the weapon recoil is so weird.

Kids these days will play anything I swear. Each year it seems like games get worse and worse. Less content and more shock and awe effects to get peoples wallets out. At least CSGO is a cheap game though.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

On The Pipe wrote:Anyone play BF4 recently? I quit shortly after the last DLC pack now they keep updating the game with new content and patches. I wish it was more infantry friendly which is why I love hardline. Except hardline player base is a complete joke and the devs have no clue how to balance weapons properly. I have the disk copy, but with all the DLC's and patches will take me an entire weekend to download again.
I played it then someone hacked my Origin account and they locked me out of everything after 5 failed purchases of Fifa 14 and abunch of packs. Had to go through many hoops to get that back and since then its killed my mood to play it. I've really wanted to start and play the CTE though.
kawasakirider616 wrote:

Maybe its because of how long I've heard about this game? CS isn't new and hasn't changed anything in the past 15 years. I think he's right, no one mentioned it ever then for some odd reason when they added gambling with skins it picked up popularity again and its back. I hate the constant bragging that happens here, "Look at my inventory" "Oh yeah look at my stats this match". Just pages and pages of dick measuring in a game treated as new. I've heard everything there is to it and continually try the different versions and just don't get it. That is why we keep suggesting its own topic, this one was for "this game is fun, anyone play it or heard of it before?" then you find others with that interest and you take it to the game. You don't see anyone ever complain about another game being posted here because its finally something other than CS being posted.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Yeah CSGO has become nothing more than World of Warcraft. A hey look at my inventory or my rank (i.e WOW gear and arena rating). CSGO started off as a decent game, but went downhill after they added those stupid skins. Same happened with TF2 and those stupid hats ruined the game.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

On The Pipe wrote:Yeah CSGO has become nothing more than World of Warcraft. A hey look at my inventory or my rank (i.e WOW gear and arena rating). CSGO started off as a decent game, but went downhill after they added those stupid skins. Same happened with TF2 and those stupid hats ruined the game.
what he said
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

kawasakirider616 wrote:

I got Kyle into Counter Strike a long time ago and look at how many people got into it because of him. Now I just need to do that with Mount and Blade so I have people I can play with..
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

The gaming thread is 90% CS:GO. I'm all for it to brunch into it's own thread. I also find it weird that people are playing a game that's practically 10 years old.
Hi
TeamHavocRacing

Thank you gentlemen, I couldn't have said it better myself. Yes, it's because of the irony of it all that I hate games like CS and Minecraft, just like Stan's dad in South Park. Go have your fun with it. I have been butthurt cuz this topic was turned to shit. The dynamic, modernized aspect of the Battlefield series after the retro period of BF '42 and VietNam is what's so cool about it. It's called advancement. So many people want to play with infantry only in a game that you have so much more to do. I like conquest since it's so much like a real war. I heard so much complaining about being bombed by copters and jets...well ADAPT and be clever!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Just pages and pages of dick measuring in a game treated as new.
How big would a marble fade karambit make my dick? just out of curiosity.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

On The Pipe wrote:stupid weapon skins
So you're telling me this:
looks worse than this:
:lol:

Real wood guns are beatiful, rainbow skins are not.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

It mostly about being "relevant" and knowing all the jargon so you can come in here and spew shit only dedicated sheep will understand. Plus getting kids hooked on gambling, and tobacco. :lol: