Why can't you edit posts?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
sam351

Post by sam351 »

Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: Why can't you edit posts?

Post by Brina927 »

Because jlv made it so only the topic maker can edit they're topic.I guess he thinks "you can't take back what you say" or something.I don't like it though, I hate when I make a typo and need to fix and then I can't -.-
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Netdemon01
Team: Privateer

Post by Netdemon01 »

Some evidence of bad behavior was edited by a certain user and thus said evidence was wiped from the board before jlv had a chance to see it. The board does not save backlogs of posts before they were edited, so jlv has absolutely no record of what was said. So now without the possibility of editing posts, whatever gets posted will remain posted unless a moderator edits or deletes it.

Reread what you wrote before you hit submit. Revice if necessary.
Don't post crap you shouldn't post.

Follow those suggestions and you will never even need the edit button! :wink:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Netdemon01 wrote:Some evidence of bad behavior was edited by a certain user and thus said evidence was wiped from the board before jlv had a chance to see it. The board does not save backlogs of posts before they were edited, so jlv has absolutely no record of what was said. So now without the possibility of editing posts, whatever gets posted will remain posted unless a moderator edits or deletes it.

Reread what you wrote before you hit submit. Revice if necessary.
Don't post crap you shouldn't post.

Follow those suggestions and you will never even need the edit button! :wink:
Well, I'm probably gonna end up needing to double post, like if there is a link that's bad or updated, Oh well
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

JLV: Not exactly. If someone does something stupid, I want it to stay there until a moderator can see it. The edit function lets people misbehave and then hide the evidence. If you need to edit a post a moderator can unlock it for you.
Not exactly. If someone does something stupid, I want it to stay there until a moderator can see it. The edit function lets people misbehave and then hide the evidence. If you need to edit a post a moderator can unlock it for you.
i asked him why they are blocked is it so poeple choose there words more carefully and he said that