gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Re: gaming

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Pumaxcs wrote:One of the best city builder's I've ever played.
I agree, i had some issues when i got the DLC , game would run fine for about 10 minutes and then my PC would restart, i got a refund on the DLC and reinstalled the game and seems to be fine now, no crashing!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Snow has gone multiplayer and Toppermost are eager for people to stress test their servers. http://steamcommunity.com/games/244930/ ... 2937225517
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

MVA Unleashed is on sale for $2 on Steam.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Tonight, for the first time, I have played MVA Unleashed with mods on custom tracks. Its taken forever but I'm so glad I've finally done it. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

What? You were at MGF right?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah... contrary to popular belief I just kinda showed up and hung around. :lol:

Awkward story, I just lost all my stuff in Runescape and used MGF as my in-between time in finding new games to play. I wanted to get Unleashed but never did, before I ever did Untamed and MXS came out so I just moved on.
MXS Cares
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Damn it Kevin, are you going to make me dig up my old screenshots?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

The best in the business back in the day!

Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Showtimes screenshots were, without a doubt, what Scott was to this game for me. You usually had some good ones but Showtime consistently made me say, "This week I have to buy it, that looks awesome."

I got Sim Physics II working, Nikhil's skin pack, and an ass load of tracks I always wanted to play (all the links I clicked on still worked from MCM and MX Maniacs, crazy). I was afraid nostalgia was always pushing my like for Unleashed over all the new MVA's but after playing the stock game again, even before the mod's it just has something that is way better. Can't put my finger on it but it is by far the best one they've come out with.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I bought it on Thursday so it still counts as a throwback. I have no idea what sort of levels of AA Showtime must have been pushing, that and it won't render in 1080p is killing me. I'm at a forced 16x MSAA and still garbage.

Unfortuantley, I've hit the end of my rope of things I've always wanted to do on the game so I think I'm done now. :lol:
MXS Cares
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

That was quick :lol:. Always liked taking screenshots for MvA, set Fraps to take a shot every second then go ride around with the thrill cam or other custom camera angles and go through them all afterwards, never knew what you were going to get!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

If anyone that loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas is considering buying Fallout 4 right now.

I'd recommend you reconsider. They stripped all of the great parts of the previous fallout games out and dumbed down every part of the game to fit the console crowd..
I am seriously dissapointed i decided to spend 60 euros on this... It's a boring mess.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

...said everyone on release day of every Bethesda game. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Except that I've never said that. I was happy with Skyrim and I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan.. Fallout 4 is just a disaster, not from a technical standpoint either but purely a game design standpoint. It looks pretty I guess, but looks aren't everything :P.

the quests are just so damn boring. and the world feels incredibly empty even for a fallout game.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

rF2 on Steam and on sale. I'd do it if I had time to play it, just thought I'd spread the good news. :lol:
MXS Cares