gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: gaming

Post by Pumaxcs »

I've put quite abit in Total War games. Absolutely love them. Haven't gotten to Attila as much as I've wanted because of stupid school and such. I've only beaten Empire completely with Campaign probably because of the lack of other factions and map size to mess with me. Once it gets to the late game implementing Edicts and controlling the government aspect of things to maintain power I lose everything, every time.

I've tried playing Civ5 and it seems from the last one I played, Civ3, there have been so many changes that I'm basically relearning the game. The same basic idea is there but with unit management its all changed. I guess its for the best as military conquer used to be the easiest win but now its tough to manage them, good thing I was always good at economic victories. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Went on a shopping spree since yesterday. Bough:
MXGP
MVA Reflex
Euro Truck Sim 2
Dirt Showdown

Just realized that steam sales rules 8)
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Heavily addicted to Civ 5..
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

KaseoDip wrote:Heavily addicted to Civ 5..
That and Banished got me right now
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I havent played BF4 since early 2014, I logged on today and have 29 Gold Battlepacks. Would it be from not playing in so long or did I get hacked? haha :oops:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Nah, they give those things out all the time. Thats a terrible hacker if all he did was play on your account.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

Something cool i caught today. 1000 Hrs
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's why they they call it Life.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's why they they call it Life.
Ive been on a exile grind lately. Not arma 3 life. but that is subject to change.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Loved XCOM, can't wait for this to release. Anyone else?

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Yeah, I loved Xcom but in some places it was a little too random and arbitrary to me. Seems like they fixed most of those issues and kept all the good stuff so I'm excited.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I did a play through on PC and since then have bought the game+DLC for mobile with a few play throughs with that. Mechanics are still awesome but there are a few things like enemies on screen limit that can be annoying but its still overall fun.

I signed up for Paragon and The Division beta's recently. Anyone else joining in on either of them? Paragon looks fun but it's also the main medical program here at the hospital that I have grown to hate so I'm trying to separate the two and maybe have a nice experience with Paragon for once. Then Division looks fun, I really wanted Destiny to go PC but the Division looks Same, Same but Different enough for me to enjoy but by the time they release the game it's going to rival a PS2 game. The stuff I just watched for it looked absolutely terrible compared to the E3 trailer, which isn't surprising but the level of detail its lost is incredible.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

https://www.humblebundle.com/

$1 for XCOM and Civ3. Average is ~$9.75 and that gives the DLC for XCOM + Civ 4/5

Hell of a deal if you don't have those yet. I'd recommend all of them.
MXS Cares
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Post by JMcdonell94 »

Anyone on here play 2k16 for XB1? Play that game quite a bit in mypark with a 99 SG and always could use more people to play with
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Been playing the heck out of The Division Beta on the PS4. Such an amazing game. Honestly probably the best game I have ever played. The controls are good, graphics are great, but the thing that gets me is the way the game is made. Safe zones are multiplayer and you can play single player when you are in the main map or you can join a team and play with them. Going into the "Dark Zone" which is basically the pvp area is honestly really sick. People don't just shoot everyone they see. You get punished for shooting other players by being named "Rogue" and that means other people can kill you for no penalty. The best weapons and gear are in the Dark Zones so if you see someone with something you need or want you can kill them and take it. I don't really know how to explain it but it is such an amazing game.