Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mack| spokes wrote:Maybe bump it to 550-600 and it won't bottle neck
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Maybe bump it to 550-600 and it won't bottle neck
I mean instead of buying a 500 watt get something around a 550-600.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I would also suggest bumping up to 550 or 600, but you're not gonna bottleneck at 500, you just have very little room for expansion
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

You guys aren't very good with the term bottleneck.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't know what it's called when you don't have the correct amount of power for your pc, so I go with the term that I do know and seems like it should fit
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
John23

Post by John23 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I don't know what it's called when you don't have the correct amount of power for your pc, so I go with the term that I do know and seems like it should fit
I think bottleneck is when your CPU can't put up the demand of the GPU or vice versa.......
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

John23 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I don't know what it's called when you don't have the correct amount of power for your pc, so I go with the term that I do know and seems like it should fit
I think bottleneck is when your CPU can't put up the demand of the GPU or vice versa.......
I know what bottleneck means. Reread
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I've reread it several times, and I don't see how anyone who understands the concept would ever use that term for being short on power.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Lack of a better term, as I already explained
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
John23

Post by John23 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Lack of a better term, as I already explained
no. you clearly stated that the term "bottleneck" was when you don't have enough power for the PC. That is incorrect.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

John23 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Lack of a better term, as I already explained
no. you clearly stated that the term "bottleneck" was when you don't have enough power for the PC. That is incorrect.
No I didnt. I said
Paraphrased: I don't have a term for "lack of power" and bottleneck seems like it should fit. I'm sorry this is such a hard concept for you to wrap your mind around John
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote: Paraphrased: I don't have a term for "lack of power" and bottleneck seems like it should fit. I'm sorry this is such a hard concept for you to wrap your mind around John
But you do have a term for lack of power, fuckin "lack of power" not "bottleneck"
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Okay, guys, you win. I'm dumb, and you're all fucking savants. Jesus Christ, starts with Peter, then August feels the need to chime in, then Mr. Air Force Charity Case, and now Overpriced PC Parts? Isn't this kinda like what everyone was saying they hated me for, making comments on matter that don't involve them? Peter and I could've worked that out, as it seems we did with my first explanation. God damn
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote:Okay, guys, you win. I'm dumb, and you're all fucking savants. Jesus Christ, starts with Peter, then August feels the need to chime in, then Mr. Air Force Charity Case, and now Overpriced PC Parts? Isn't this kinda like what everyone was saying they hated me for, making comments on matter that don't involve them? Peter and I could've worked that out, as it seems we did with my first explanation. God damn
So you go from misusing the word "bottleneck," to misusing the word "savant." Unless your intended meaning was that you're dumb, and we all have some form of general mental deficiency but an extreme amount of knowledge or skill in a single very narrow subject matter, you may have been better suited by about 90000 other words...great work.

Have you ever thought about like picking up a book and reading, or something? I've heard it helps people who struggle with poor diction.

And maybe if you didn't make comments like Air Force Charity Case, or Mr Over Priced PC Parts, you wouldn't catch the flak you do, however you keep sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, all in other people's business, and you'll probably continue to bear the brunt of the jokes on the forum.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ezra wrote:however you keep sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, all in other people's business, and you'll probably continue to bear the brunt of the jokes on the forum.
Please explain to me how you didn't do that exact same thing, along with August, and the Charity Case. Also, I've been catching flak since long before you were ever a part of the forums, maybe don't speak on topics you know very little about. And, savant, as defined by Google's source, I believe Dictionary.com, not sure as I didn't see it, is "a learned person" learned meaning "having much knowledge acquired by study." So how did I use that one wrong, Mr. Overpriced PC Parts?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn