Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Sonny would you just shhhhh already. You catch shit from people because you feel the need to comment on every topic whether or not you even have the slightest clue what the discussion is about.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I know this Peter, but, for once, I didn't do that. I said ONE wrong thing, and every one blew up on me doing exactly what you just said people give me shit for. So, no, I will not shhhhhhh, because for once, I am not in the wrong, and no one can truthfully tell me I am
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:I know this Peter, but, for once, I didn't do that. I said ONE wrong thing, and every one blew up on me doing exactly what you just said people give me shit for. So, no, I will not shhhhhhh, because for once, I am not in the wrong, and no one can truthfully tell me I am
Sonny you are wrong so Shhhhh. Resorting to derogatory remarks towards a persons business is pretty childish I must say.

Having a PSU that is too low of wattage does not bottleneck a system. It will either A) Work for a period of time and fail prematurely from higher sustained load than it is designed for or B) Components most typically being the GPU will not function properly.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I know this Peter, but, for once, I didn't do that. I said ONE wrong thing, and every one blew up on me doing exactly what you just said people give me shit for. So, no, I will not shhhhhhh, because for once, I am not in the wrong, and no one can truthfully tell me I am
Sonny you are wrong so Shhhhh. Resorting to derogatory remarks towards a persons business is pretty childish I must say.

Having a PSU that is too low of wattage does not bottleneck a system. It will either A) Work for a period of time and fail prematurely from higher sustained load than it is designed for or B) Components most typically being the GPU will not function properly and lack stability or the system simply will not boot at all.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

K. Whatever. I don't see how I'm wrong, unless your only reasoning is because I used derogatory terms about his business, but whatever. I'm done with it.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:K. Whatever. I don't see how I'm wrong, unless your only reasoning is because I used derogatory terms about his business, but whatever. I'm done with it.
Seeing as it seems you read with your keyboard it would be a good idea for you to shhhhh.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Just bought the gigabyte GTX 1080 xtreme gaming edition.

Forza Ultra 60fps here we come.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote: Please explain to me how you didn't do that exact same thing, along with August, and the Charity Case. Also, I've been catching flak since long before you were ever a part of the forums, maybe don't speak on topics you know very little about. And, savant, as defined by Google's source, I believe Dictionary.com, not sure as I didn't see it, is "a learned person" learned meaning "having much knowledge acquired by study." So how did I use that one wrong, Mr. Overpriced PC Parts?
I dont have to have spent a lot of time in this community to realize you are dying for attention, and think that everyone wants your $.02 on everything, even though not a single person listens to or respects you...

Look up the definition on the official Meriam Webster dictionary, and you'll see where I'm coming from. Even the use of the noun savant isn't very accurate in this situation, ignoring the fact that the colloquial meaning of savant, and its most common usages describe Savant Syndrome, which is exactly what i stated before. You should probably listen to peter and shhhhhhh.

And to clear things up regarding my business, Sonny, you could spend, or not spend, every penny you have at my website, and it wouldn't affect my bottom line, so please keep that out of this, as I really couldn't care much less, and I'm definitely not asking you to buy anything from me, and even if you did, thank the lord i have the right to refuse service to anyone i wanted.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

If I were dying for attention, I definitely go somewhere other than these forums considering almost every single person with more than 1 post (and even some with only 1) has proven they're retarded and/or a complete asshole, myself and yourself included. I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm going to listen to Peter and "shhhh" simply because I have no way else to show you how fucking hypocritical you're being, claiming that I just want my 2 cents to be heard at all times
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

mxsrider96 wrote: almost every single person with more than 1 post (and even some with only 1) has proven they're retarded and/or a complete asshole, myself and yourself included.
I have more than 1 post. You're a meanie head.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Aussies are pretty much excluded from that. I said people. How you guys can live on land populated by the most horrifying earthling creatures alive, I'll never know, there's no way you guys are people with balls that huge. Some alien breed
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:If I were dying for attention, I definitely go somewhere other than these forums considering almost every single person with more than 1 post (and even some with only 1) has proven they're retarded and/or a complete asshole, myself and yourself included. I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm going to listen to Peter and "shhhh" simply because I have no way else to show you how fucking hypocritical you're being, claiming that I just want my 2 cents to be heard at all times
John23

Post by John23 »

There's nothing bad with being incorrect or having the wrong information. You misunderstood the meaning of bottleneck. Someone, I don't remember, told you the correct meaning, and you went off on them. If you were to just google the definition, you would see that you had the wrong meaning. You would then have said "shit my bad" and we wouldn't have wasted 1.5-2 pages arguing.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

John23 wrote:There's nothing bad with being incorrect or having the wrong information. You misunderstood the meaning of bottleneck.
Holy shit, you're retarded. For the third time now, i know what bottleneck means. I thought it was applicable to PSUs as well, as I've never tried to use a system with a PSU so close to the requirement of the card, and was wrong about that. I know the definition, just thought it was broader than it actually is.
John23 wrote:Someone, I don't remember, told you the correct meaning, and you went off on them.
That someone would be you, and I didn't go off on you I said:
mxsrider96 wrote:I know what bottleneck means. Reread
John23 wrote:If you were to just google the definition, you would see that you had the wrong meaning. You would then have said "shit my bad" and we wouldn't have wasted 1.5-2 pages arguing.
I didn't have the "wrong definition" I just didn't realize that it didn't apply in the situation, which I stated, to Peter, and then you, August, and other John decided to jump in, and I spent "1.5-2 pages" (which was actually more like 1 page mostly full of Peter telling me to shhhhh when he should've been saying that to you dumbasses) telling other John that he's a fucking hypocrite. Thank you. Have a good day. JLV, please move this to the memory hole so I can just forget about this, and the Charity Case doesn't keep bringing up dead conversations
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt