MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Just saw the funniest shit ever with the best comment ever on FB...

First comment...

"Most people assume "WWJD" stands for "What Would Jesus Do?" But the initials really stand for "What Would Jesus DRIVE?"

One theory is that Jesus would have tooled around in an old Plymouth because the Bible says, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 38, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The passage urges the Lord to "Pursue your enemies with your Tempest and glorify them with your Storm."

Perhaps God also favors Dodge pickups because Moses' followers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast."

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle because, "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills."

But then, Joshua drove a British sports car with a hole in the muffler, "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And finally, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car-pooled in a Honda, "The Apostles were all in one Accord."
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

amen
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Jay

Post by Jay »

I have a booter .. and its been used.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Any track in Florida that you have to ride if you are there? Going back in february, I have been to: WW Ranch, Pax, Bostwick, Waldo.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Lynch wrote:Any track in Florida that you have to ride if you are there? Going back in february, I have been to: WW Ranch, Pax, Bostwick, Waldo.
i heard florida tracks and trails is unreal
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Well I guess with all the monies I'm making right now better save up for a newer snowmobile. Thinking Skidoo 850 Renegade 137 or AC 137 ZR may be I'll go to the dark side and get the new Thundercat 4 stroke :lol:
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Both good choices. I have a Yamaha FX Nytro and that thing is a blast. Yamaha and Arctic Cat have been sharing parts lately (Yamaha helped AC motors in trade for AC body features) I want a new Viper so bad :lol:
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Axell Hodges posted my video on his snapshat hahahhaa YTB.

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I was recording a short clip of Schoolboy 1 a couple days ago to show Nate all the KTMs in front of the Yamahas, and this dude's throttle stuck or something. He eventually got up and walked away.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Haven't ridden any of the new sleds so I don't know how they are. I would just be afraid of losing the way of turning of the old sleds. I have to clean the carbs and clutches on mine. Also was planning on putting the stock Pro Tapers from my 125 on it to be wider (already got the adapters and handguards).

Still a bunch of Yamahas out there though August!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Hey rF, Litpro is running a sale $100 off through Monday.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Found a video of a guy weighing the new thundercat with 2 gallons of gas 615lbs :shock: No wonder they don't publish the weight.

I still would like to put 2-4k more miles on my sled before I upgrade. By then there might be some even cooler stuff out there. Crazy to think a pull start is a paid add-on for skidoo around $150. Arctic Cat has a killswitch tether as an add-on for around $50. I'm really liking the 850 motor technology guess we'll see if there are any first year bugs. Then Cat has an easier suspension setup with the QS3 shocks which is nice. 137 inch track seems like the way to go better bump absorption and can handle deeper snow.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Swag af
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ddavis wrote:Spoiled af
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The entire motocross/racing industry is spoiled to a certain extent.

Oh you have a brand new KX250F with 4 pairs of Fox gear for your birthday. Not spoiled.