MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Of course. When Geofanatec went off and said he wanted to buy PiBoSo out, that got removed too. It's his prerogative how he wants to run his forum, but erasing entire topics because there was some discourse? Sheesh! That's REALLY lame. I don't know who Gdubmx's name is on here, but I responded to his jabs at MXS without cursing or name calling and the whole thing got taken down. Weak sauce. I'm now quite over it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Of course. When Geofanatec went off and said he wanted to buy PiBoSo out, that got removed too. It's his prerogative how he wants to run his forum, but erasing entire topics because there was some discourse? Sheesh! That's REALLY lame. I don't know who Gdubmx's name is on here, but I responded to his jabs at MXS without cursing or name calling and the whole thing got taken down. Weak sauce. I'm now quite over it.
Alright, didn't know that was you!

Just so you know. Piboso didn't remove the posts about Mx Sim vs Mx Bikes from yesterday. Not saying any names but the guy who created the topic deleted it. Nothing to do with Piboso this time.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Either way, that community is a shit show
TeamHavocRacing

Sandhapper wrote:Piboso didn't remove the posts about Mx Sim vs Mx Bikes from yesterday. Not saying any names but the guy who created the topic deleted it. Nothing to do with Piboso this time.
Thanks for clarifying. This is why JLV has kept posts locked. He started with it the other way, but too many people changed posts.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

I hope you can enjoy it even tho you might not like the game :)
TeamHavocRacing

Chassis flex has solved one of the remaining problems.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

looks decent, has some moments of excellence in there. Might pick it up around beta 10.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

Just picked this game up a few days ago and cant stop playing. Always excited to play "new" mx games but MX Bikes is the most realistic Mx game I have played in my opinion from someone who use to race. Still needs improvement but definitely seems to be on the right track as far as physics/gameplay goes. Gotta support the MX game community!
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Decided to check in on MX Bikes after a year, ol mate Pib is still hacking away at it. Definitely looks like he's making improvements.

https://twitter.com/MX_Bikes/status/917440153991434241
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

How do you update the game? 8) Think there is a new update since I installed it..
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Try hitting uninstall and then turning your computer off.
TeamHavocRacing

Wait until Beta 7 to even try.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Wait until Beta 7 to even try.
That would be now...it dropped.