2017 MXDN

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: 2017 MXDN

Post by Ddavis »

That's the world we're living in.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

There is a tunnel where they had the wall last year but only certain people aloud through obvs but would be nice for that to be open to the puplic, only place if they were to add one only place i feel there could be possible is the double before the off camber
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Ddavis wrote:That's the world we're living in.
Fuck thats a big monster logo!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

Matterley looking prime
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mack| spokes wrote:
Ddavis wrote:That's the world we're living in.
Fuck thats a big monster logo!
When was that? His results have been so dog shit since he went back to Europe its hard to know what team he's been on.

2017 - Monster
2016 - Monster
2015 - Red Bull
2014 - Monster
2013 - Monster
2012 - Monster
2011 - Monster
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Andy_Hack wrote:The MXdN has been THE race of the year, with every nation sending their BEST riders to fight for the most important throphy in motocross. Nowadays it's just another race in the calendar. With MEC just around the corner, pros rather try their luck at winning big money than racing for their nation and their pride. Really lost my respect for guys like Roczen, Tomac and so many other top stars. Roczen let germany down 3 times in a row, for Tomac it's the second time. Everyone went nuts because Musquin moved over for Dungey, but Dungey ALWAYS raced for America, he never let stars and stripes down. Tomac on the other hand is acting like Mr.America himself all the time, running the american flag and military themed gear/bikes very often, but once the american motocross pride is on the line, he pulls out. That's some BS if you ask me, and I really used to be a huge Tomac fan!
Remember the times with Carmichael and Pastrana doing the good 'ol AMERICA FUCK YEAH...? These guys together with Villopoto and Dungey were the last breed of american motocross badasses, doing everything it took to win.

It really grinds my gear what this event has come to. I know Youthstream around this massive idiot Luongo also did and still does their best to destroy european motocross, but this particular race is not about the money, therefore none of the stars should have an excuse!
Got to quote that because of Roczen, first of all he already won the MXDN for us! Second thing is he did much for motocross in germany! Third thing, i wouldnt come over too, cause their are a couple of motocross fans in germany, and i feel sorry for them! BUT the bigger part in germany hasn't even heard one sentence of ken does not know who he is and gives a fuck about him anyways, i totally understand him...he is over in america racin and winnin infront of thousonds of people and germans dont give a shit about it even tho its our biggest sportler in america...when they think of motocross thwy think about 500 people watchin some idiots racin in the dirt and i am seriouse about that, look how stefan raab did talk about him he did not even look one race before he did get him to the show, had no idea, i would give a duck about germany too when i was him....would they had tried to sell him to the german market for real we would see the supercross races in germany in the tv nowadays and he would be as big or bigger then bradl and jonas folger....btw, i think folger is one of the most talented racers to ever race a motogp bike, up there with marquez etc. In the next years, mark my words! He would even be bigger cause they would see this big stadiums and that one german wunderkind fighting for tje viktory what he at the end often acvomplished....where he did get in america from germany in this sport will never be accomplished again...and no one gives a fuck, so why should he? Wir können das auch gerne auf Deutsch ausdiskutieren
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Forgot about Nowitzki :shock: thumps up for him and 30.000 points hes a legend!
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

printed my tickets today for the event, and despite the track changes being kept a secret, there s an updated layout on the ticket, and its had alot of changes.

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Aaron Hall wrote:Matterley looking prime
Matterly one of those tracks only used for gps?
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote: Matterly one of those tracks only used for gps?
Yep only get rode on when mxgp come over
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Wahlamt wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:Matterley looking prime
Matterly one of those tracks only used for gps?
Yup

Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

New layout with jumps etc
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Team Estonia:

MXGP - Priit Rätsep
MX2 - Harri Kullas
OPEN - Tanel Leok

17th time in a row riding at MXDN for Leok, crazy!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

krossboy wrote:Team Estonia:

MXGP - Priit Rätsep
MX2 - Harri Kullas
OPEN - Tanel Leok

What team does he ride for now?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

mack| spokes wrote:
krossboy wrote:Team Estonia:

MXGP - Priit Rätsep
MX2 - Harri Kullas
OPEN - Tanel Leok

What team does he ride for now?
He's under the Husqvarna 8Biano Racing this year, but has full factory support (pretty sure) and mostly is testing new parts during the races. Paid test rider, who is racing. Think that's his gig right now.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901