MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DDavis, go a week without posting.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The list of chicks going for roles in that movie! AHHH!

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Actually I wanted the jm files not SD graphics
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Ddavis wrote:Actually I wanted the jm files not SD graphics
Ddavis wrote:To be honest I wish SD hooked up my team with graphics, all of them look so sick!
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Troll any harder would ya?
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Ddavis wrote:Troll any harder would ya?
T-RIDER wrote:Image
Ddavis wrote:Actually I wanted the jm files not SD graphics
Ddavis wrote:To be honest I wish SD hooked up my team with graphics, all of them look so sick!
just proving josh's point
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Everyone jump on the hate Ddavis bandwagon.

WOw, great community. The dude is bummed, so let's jump on and make it worse? really?

I might not always be the biggest fan of Devin, but I'm not about to kick someone when they're down.

I bet you guys feel cool.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

I used to give the guy a break, even helped em out a few times, didn't get any respect back, then get called out like that. Do you blame me?
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

T-RIDER wrote:I used to give the guy a break, even helped em out a few times, didn't get any respect back, then get called out like that. Do you blame me?
Well you are running a company.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Yep and the impression I get for acting like that once or twice, I don't really care.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Ddavis wrote:FFS I can honestly say I wish a meteor would hit this community and wipe them all out. So fucking annoying. Childish as fuck
Yeah, when you post something so stupid you kinda deserve it. Maybe one day he'll learn that this community really doesn't like him, no nevermind. He constantly complains about how he gets hated yet then he goes and posts his life story expecting the community to all of the sudden start caring. We constantly tell him we don't and he does it anyway and then gets all upset when he gets hated on for it. Like what do you expect? You never learn Davis.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Is hating DDavis a pre requisite for joining SD? After the McNeil thing you guys are really starting to look like a group of idiots. If it wasn't for me not hate hate DDavis I would fit right in.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

U so funny^

Davis is the only idiot i see. If you want to be liked by the community then listen to what they have to say. Telling them you wished they were all dead Is asking to be pooped on. May I suggest a different forum to signup to called peoplewhocareaboutyourpersonallifeandproblems.forums.com? Not sure how giving someone some clearly deserved piece of mind makes us the idiots. /endofannoyedwithdavisrant
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.