2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Re: 2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

There's a lot less since his 4-0 the first two rounds however. Bandwagon jumpers.

I think BRO put the whole Stewart crash deal the best: That crash was all James' fault, but the guy crossing the track at that place and time is still a fucking moron.
BROtocross wrote: Seeing some dude run across the track miles away from James or his line was not what I was hoping to see. I mean, come on BRO. Distraction or not, the guy wasn’t even close...James was heading straight for the line he hit. No way he was making it to the inside with all those ruts. Fact is, James fell and saw the opportunity to use a scapegoat. I don’t blame him at all; this is America – where “that guy” is always fucking up our perfect record of never doing anything wrong. I mean, I have literally never had a crash that was my fault. True story.

Am I saying the guy is not an idiot? Nope. I mean, it’s like two laps into the race, the pack is still pretty condensed, which means there is plenty of time when the course is clear, and you decide to cross the track when the leaders are coming around? The man is obviously short bus material.
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Here's what James had to say.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

So, does Canada just receive stuff like that 3 days late? Pretty sure that was up on Saturday night.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Sorry about that, excuse my rudeness. No idea what made me want to say that other than your post about BRO yesterday. I just despise that site now. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
CrazyCanadianMX

Hadn't been posted here yet.

Wait, you still look at that site?

Post by KTM57 »

No, I don't. You just said something about BRO having a great analysis or something.
CrazyCanadianMX

But you know it was posted on that site on Saturday. Ah, I dont care. Not trying to call you out on Not despising that site or anything 'cause I know you do... I think it deserves a bit more than 15 minutes of fame.

Post by KTM57 »

Sorry, I was talking to BuddyTheElf and thought it was you. In all honesty, I pulled a total derp.
CrazyCanadianMX

Ah about the James video. Gotcha.

In other news, thanks Davis for posting the Canada race report. I'll be one of the few that carers. Was gonna watch it but 1) I heard the stream wouldn't work and 2) It was BC. Mud race guarunteed.
Gonna try and keep up with that series this year. Also, WTF Happened to the dominant Blackfoot team?!

Posted this on Twitter, but it's related to this stuff, so it's going here too, NFG.
Ode to Dumbass

Some big news out of Colorado last week...
Rumour was that there was a fan
That got up and ran
Onto the track
Infront of the man
That was leading the pack.
But alas, it was just Dumbass
With his photography pass
Who had easily startled James
Who then was put on his ass.
But who was to blame
For Bubba Stew's shame?
His own front tire misplaced
or Dumbass, a distraction James faced.
Either way, number 7 went down
And the whole moto industry
Was wearing a frown
Out of fear that Dumbass
Had made this championship
As boring as the growing of grass...

Dumbass.
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

dungey wil crash and have a bad moto some time too.

the big question is how many times is stewart gonna fall... if he stays on 2 weels it could be a nice season
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Really? If he stays on both wheels he'll just dominate that shit. "Hope" both of them crashes.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:Ah about the James video. Gotcha.

In other news, thanks Davis for posting the Canada race report. I'll be one of the few that carers. Was gonna watch it but 1) I heard the stream wouldn't work and 2) It was BC. Mud race guarunteed.
Gonna try and keep up with that series this year. Also, WTF Happened to the dominant Blackfoot team?!
Looks like another mudder this weekend... at least they get to skip the manitoba mud race this year.

Blackfoot just closed up shop, the race team not the store. They still support the Allisons through the Blackfoot Direct program though, so I guess they get almost all the press with almost none of the expense. Genius really :roll: