Football (Soccer) World Cup

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Re: Football (Soccer) World Cup

Post by MX196 »

Voutare wrote: My highschool football teams jerseys are read.
What color is that? Ive never seen that one.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Damn Spain won.. I wanted Netherlands to win. Oh well,Judge is drinking i guess haha
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

You know what I meant. I had to use a POS laptop keyboard and it makes me think funny.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Voutare wrote:Bullshit. My highschool football teams jerseys are read (white for away), and we haven't won game in two seasons. But that was the same year I stopped playing, so that probably had more to do with it than anything.
more likely to win... doesn't mean they will win every time it's probably a small percentage I don't really know the numbers.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Kawasakis wrote:Damn Spain won.. I wanted Netherlands to win. Oh well,Judge is drinking i guess haha
Judge wasn't the only one haha :D i spent the whole night at a friend's house with alot of other spanish people, and yeah we went crazy when Spain scored:P
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Hahaha I was going to drink if Spain won, and smoke if the Nederlands did... but I did both ahaha.
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

Ya, so shame :(. I really thought we would win because we deserved it. We standed in the finals before but always lost and now it happens again :(. We will see how it goes in 2014 :twisted:
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

you guys should blame Robben, he had the 1-0 for Holland but he was too stupid to shoot on Iker's foot instead of lifting it over him;O ah well, for me it didn't matter who won, my girlfriend is spanish, my neighbours are Dutch, I'd have a party anyway;p