St Louis

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
lluks252

Re: St Louis

Post by lluks252 »

Turbine951 wrote:If I have to hear Jeff Emig suck off Bubba any more, I'll blow my effin brains out. Im hoping, in fact begging, that Reed can pull it off so everybody can get off his damn back. Everybody has saddled up Reed like Seabiscuit and has been giving him hell.
Are you seriously complaining about Emig?? What about Ralph Sheehen, that has 0 mx wins, atleast Emig was a beast on 125's...now, I was there at STL SX, I watched everything, practice, timed qualifying, heats, lcqs, and the mains. Nico Izzi looked the most scared out of all the "faster"in both SX lites and SX riders, if you noticed, in the main Izzi didn't hit that step-on double triple (right by the holeshot turn) at all in the main. Also, they didn't say anything on TV, but Izzi had a big crash on the dragons back (like stewart) except izzi was holding his wrist for like 20 mins.
motox755
Team: Privateer

Post by motox755 »

They showed Izzis crash two times on tv.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

lluks252 wrote: Also, they didn't say anything on TV, but Izzi had a big crash on the dragons back (like stewart) except izzi was holding his wrist for like 20 mins.
They showed it a couple times on tv, he came up way short and cased it with his front wheel. It looked like it jarred him pretty good, atleast enough to knock his right hand off the bars and that looked like the wrist he was favoring afterwards.
Last edited by Netdemon01 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

Lol, that quote wasn't actually from me Net. But they did show it more than once, and im also wondering how Izzi could have looked the most scared, when he turned the fastest lap in practice?
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

It wasn't really a crash, but it sure looks like it hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVKC3-YckE
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

what TV channel do this supercross goes?
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Turbine951 wrote:Lol, that quote wasn't actually from me Net. But they did show it more than once, and im also wondering how Izzi could have looked the most scared, when he turned the fastest lap in practice?
Sorry, I didn't get to watch it on TV, I was riding at Archview MX park the next day (sunday)...practice means nothing, its timed qualifying that means everything...Did you see what jump I was talking about? Izzi was double double double single...wharton was step-on double triple single (I can tell you it was way faster, I was sitting right in front of those jumps) Izzi would catch him in another section, but Wharton would beat him in the section I was talking about
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Rm85#107 wrote:what TV channel do this supercross goes?
It is on Speed channel today at 12 central time
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Turbine951 wrote:Lol, that quote wasn't actually from me Net.
Yeah I'm not sure what happened there haha.. I fixed it though to quote the right person :mrgreen:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

lluks, watch the 2nd heat. Then tell me again that Izzi's line through that section wasn't faster...you won't.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dude did you see Lawrence in the 1st heat!!! Dude he was sick as so fast around the wall berm coming to-wards the finish
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Phathry25 wrote:lluks, watch the 2nd heat. Then tell me again that Izzi's line through that section wasn't faster...you won't.
It was a little faster, you are right, he was losing time somewhere else...he would gain a little in that section, then lose it somewhere else
I was a little liquor'd up at STL SX, that could have messed with my perception :lol:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

lluks252 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:lluks, watch the 2nd heat. Then tell me again that Izzi's line through that section wasn't faster...you won't.
It was a little faster, you are right, he was losing time somewhere else...he would gain a little in that section, then lose it somewhere else
I was a little liquor'd up at STL SX, that could have messed with my perception :lol:
LOL, how can you afford that $7 a bottle beer?
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Phathry25 wrote:
lluks252 wrote:
LOL, how can you afford that $7 a bottle beer?
HAHAHA I know they were charging $7.75 for a 16 oz. beer :shock: I was like "Are you fucking serious?!?!?! I can buy a 12 pack for that price!!"...I snuck in my flask (I feel old when I say that word and I'm only 21 :lol: ), well I didn't really sneek it in, they didn't search people and my dads friend was there and bought me like 3 beers, he told me next time I see him out that he would buy me some beers, so I took advantage, it was like a Happy Belated 21st gift