alessi on ktm 350?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dms

Re: alessi on ktm 350?

Post by dms »

does any body know how to spell brake? its not break. took me forever to try to figure out what u were saying
dms 56
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Alessi will race the aussie supercross series 2010 and the ama nationals 2010!
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

superman wrote:does any body know how to spell brake? its not break. took me forever to try to figure out what u were saying
both ways are correct... :roll: "brake" is the brake on your bike or car or anything that slows you down. "break" is when you break something, meaning its broken. so maybe you should know what your talking about before you tell people they're wrong.
dms

Post by dms »

rideblue56 wrote:
superman wrote:does any body know how to spell brake? its not break. took me forever to try to figure out what u were saying
both ways are correct... :roll: "brake" is the brake on your bike or car or anything that slows you down. "break" is when you break something, meaning its broken. so maybe you should know what your talking about before you tell people they're wrong.

im pretty sure they were talking about braking into a corner right? so i think u would use brake not break for that unless i misunderstood what they were saying
dms 56
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

superman wrote:im pretty sure they were talking about braking into a corner right? so i think u would use brake not break for that unless i misunderstood what they were saying
you didn't misunderstand. it just seemed like you meant thats the only way to spell it.. so..i misunderstood what you were saying. sorry. :D
chez

Post by chez »

Europeans and americans spell things differently, so what you spell one way we spell another.
Back on topic, its finalised with Alessi now he was doing an interview at the mxon on tv talking about him and ktm, hes riding all gp's until ama nationals start. These are facts straight from Alessi himself not "I know a guy who knows a guy".
KTM
dms

Post by dms »

well didnt wanna start another thread but alessi isnt the only one switching brands ,reeds going to kawi

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showth ... p?t=830873
dms 56
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Did you read the rest of that thread? :lol:
dms

Post by dms »

DJ wrote:Did you read the rest of that thread? :lol:
errrrr no.... guess i shoulda see thats why i didnt start a new thread for it cause i know im always wrong lol
dms 56