2015 MXGP Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: 2015 MXGP Season

Post by tyskorn »

Why are you blind?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

rv doesnt wanna show his speed yet. in all the training videos and talk, hes been waaaaay faster then rattray.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

RV IS GONNA SUCK NOT EVEN TOP 10 WORLD CHAMP LOL NOOB

I think he will have the red plate coming in to the european rounds. OOOOoor he will just kick back and relax because its a long series... Never been this pumped for mxgp ever!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

The first time it's that exciting, next year is probably going to be all the same..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

GP riders don't come to America and win their first go at it. I don't think villopoto will dominate going over there either. I am a villopoto fan, but he is too good not to win a few of these things.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I am super dungeypumped that Villopoto is racing the GPs this year, finally an american who has the balls to come over here to kick some ass! I am a huge villopotofan and I really hope to see him dominating the season.
As some of you have already seen... watching the GPs is expensive. The GPs arent there to offer great racing, its to make as much money as possible out of it. I am an america fan when it comes to motocross, everything is just so much better! I dont think the GP guys are slower, but everything beside that is just a joke compared to america. However the FIM has obviously already made some changes to the AMA aswell, but its still the better series. #f*cktheGPs #f*ckLuongo
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BuddyTheElf wrote:"American fuckwit"
No need to be redundant.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Tried going on Vital for MXGP Qualifying updates during the qualifier

m121c

Post by m121c »

I'll sum it for you.

Europeans: "HAH WE TOLD YOU! 7TH IN PRACTICE IT'S GONNA BE A LONG SEASON FOR THE AMERICAN"

Americans: "Bruh, it's practice".

Should be some good racing hopfully, times are close. Unless RV pulls and RV... the guy has been seconds slower in practice in the past and then just to goes out in moto 1 and completely demolish everyone by 15+ seconds.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I called it last week on Vital.

If RV wins it'll be a million excuses, if RV loses "WE TOLD YOU SO WE TOLD YOU SO"...
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

le 'ol eur vs usa argument :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I'll try to steam the racing now live bc I won't be home but after around 5:30 pst watching the on demand.

I'll keep you guys posted
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

It's like 2 strokes vs 4 strokes, USA vs Europe and so on. It will never end. Practice is nothing, they have all raced the track before, it's his first time on the track. We'll have to wait and see the race, plus RV is always looking at the championship and staying consistent, not going out there wide open eyes.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Villopoto sucks.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Ddavis wrote:I called it last week on Vital.

If RV wins it'll be a million excuses, if RV loses "WE TOLD YOU SO WE TOLD YOU SO"...
It'll be the exact same from the Americans, if he loses it will be a million excuses about how he doesn't know the tracks and just came back from an injury and if he wins it will be "WE TOLD YOU SO WE TOLD YOU SO"...