2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yamirider517

Re: 2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by yamirider517 »

I like how comcast changed their name to "Xfinity", but have nowhere near infinity amount of channels
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Hahaha ciancurulo is messing up them in the commentators haha he keeps talking while there trying to get something out hahahahahah
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Someone posted this on Vital. Seems pretty smooth and pretty good quality. The one I was on lagged out like 3 times during the 250 main. :lol:
http://www.sportlemon.tv/20140427/vv535 ... 07574.html
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Post by Evo997 »

yamirider517 wrote:I like how comcast changed their name to "Xfinity", but have nowhere near infinity amount of channels
Considering infinity isn't a number, it's a concept; and that "x" is used in algebraic problems a lot it's easy to argue they're approaching it as a finite infinity which is like saying "a lot, but not all." Or just using "affinity" not "infinity" and saying a whole lotta undetermined love. :lol:
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

That Toyota tho!!
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Nickerson made this :lol: :lol:
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Any news on Stewart? Did he just tweaked the knee or more serious?
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

My first assumption was torn ACL, but you don't stand on a torn acl. Possibly a hyperextension of some sort, his leg did go straight pretty quick. I hope he's alright. I want to see a good race next weekend.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I think his left knee is the one that he never fixed last year that still has a torn ACL, so he wouldn't have been able to tear it if I'm right. :lol:
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

Well adhesions maybe, but definitely not still torn :P
If it is torn, that guy is a monk for the pain he can block :lol:
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Even though I saw two championships clinched last night, the night was boring as far as racing goes. It was cool seeing Bogle come from 5th or so to get the win, but the only person running his speed last night was Martin and he ditched his goggles early on, so he didn't put up much of a fight. I was also bummed to see Stewart tweak his knee because he was definitely the only one who could've even thought about challenging Poto.

Maybe it was just a less exciting atmosphere from all the rain... figures we don't have an SX for 30 years and of course they choose an open stadium and of course it rains. Either way congrats to Poto for a well deserved championship and to Bogle for (unofficially) clinching his (undeserved, according to many) championship. Hopefully next year will bring nicer weather.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

If I were James, I wouldn't even bother racing next week in vegas, I would just stay home and heal to be ready to give the outdoor title a shot. I honestly think if he can ride like he has been in the second half of this sx season, baring sickness or injury, which he has had some occurrences of this year, then he could legit contend for outdoors, even if it is going to be a death match against poto, who even though I have never liked the guy, I have to admit he is a beast outdoors as of last season, even in 2011 outdoors he was no where near the crazy level he was in 2013. Never say never though, James did battle the best motocross rider ever in his prime, RC, and even if he isn't as fast as he once was, I believe he can still do it if he just stays up and healthy, and most importantly, out of trouble on the starts.
As for my favorite rider, Dungey, ugh, the guy needs to get off that damn ktm and back on a Suzuki or a kawi or something if he wants to have any chance. I swear he has just gone completely backwards these past 3 seasons on that ktm. Last night, he looked like he could barely hang on the bike, let alone ride good. Only way he will ever win championships again like he could in 2011 and back is if he gets off that ktm. Just doesn't fit him worth a shit. Was so much faster and smoother on the suzuki. Can't wait for outdoors, with this sx championship already decided, its become boring as hell to watch.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

So glad to see Hill back on the podium. He deserves it. You don't come back from what he did and deal with continual bad luck like that without a shitload of work and determination. I hope he gets a ride for outdoors and manages to do well there too.
That guy on the two stroke
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Go Hill!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Anyone else notice this, must be some sort of non-stick stuff on the bottom of the fenders to reduce mud build up.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.