Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by squirrelboy86 »

supercross711 wrote:That ugly pos is my car, that corvette is not your car. Buy something than build it than you can talk to me about how to do stuff. My friend just built a 6.2 turbo on stock internals that makes 1300hp. You really need to stfu because YOU are the one that has no clue what there talking about.
I'm not trying to tell you how to do anything I'm just trying to let you know you're expectations are way too high and it's not going to happen. Show me proof of the 1300hp "6.2" you don't even know what it is lol. If it's a ls9 I believe it. LSA maybe but most likely not. LS3 no, I have done tons of research and learned from people with real experience not just a friend has this. I can do that too, my friend has a ~1450awhp truck, another friend has a 1250whp Z06, another one is building a 1500+hp Z06, and another friend is going for half mile records with a z06 that will be well over 2000whp, he also has a 1100whp zr1 similar to ours. I actually liked the idea of your build before you started claiming 600hp and you didn't even know the right size for the motor you claim to have. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't claim shit I don't know.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

My motor is a 6.2. My expectations are perfectly realistic. You obviously do not know what you are talking about if you think other wise. With the right tune you can get pretty much 100hp per liter out of any ls inspired v8.

Ls3 turbo. It made 1300whp on 2 different dynos, ill try to get a pic of the sheets sometime.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
squirrelboy86

Post by squirrelboy86 »

supercross711 wrote:My motor is a 6.2. My expectations are perfectly realistic. You obviously do not know what you are talking about if you think other wise. With the right tune you can get pretty much 100hp per liter out of any ls inspired v8.

Ls3 turbo. It made 1300whp on 2 different dynos, ill try to get a pic of the sheets sometime.
Actually I do, if he did make 1300whp on the stock bottom end he needs to start claiming that record. I believe the highest stock ls3 is 928whp on race gas meth and a centri blower so it's not so hard on the bottom end with torque like turbos. You don't have a stock lq9 if it's a 6.2.
Click for go fast.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Making big power is one thing, getting the motor to stay together in the long run is another. I'm not sure how much boost that is running I'm guessing at least 1 bar? Are you always going to run high boost all the time or back it down?
squirrelboy86

Post by squirrelboy86 »

supercross711 wrote:My motor is a 6.2. My expectations are perfectly realistic. You obviously do not know what you are talking about if you think other wise. With the right tune you can get pretty much 100hp per liter out of any ls inspired v8.

And what kind of dynos? Something to keep in mind... Or the real way to find out if it really makes that, what does it trap in a 1/4 mile? Or any race videos or anything more than a picture of a turbo sitting in an engine bay not even hooked up.
Click for go fast.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Yet another Evans pipe dream in the works here. What else is new? I really do not understand why us retards buy heads, cams, forged internals, bigger throttle bodies and injectors if it is not needed. Get over yourself already. You should post a video once this thing gets on the dyno for tuning. I will have popcorn ready. What am I talking about, he will have a new build started before then.
pulse

Post by pulse »

supercross711 wrote:Thanks man! Pulse, how are 7mgtes? All my friends are talking shit about them and head gaskets blow but youve had a ton.
I like them more then the JZ series because you can find them for dirt cheap and make the same amount of power.

the headgasket issue is from factory. they had 56 pound on the head bolts from factory. so yea they blew. but with arp head bolts and 80-90 pounds there solid motors, but also highly recommend to shim the oil pressure just because they have low pressure from factory. but yea factory there 235hp to the crank, with a 3inch DP and exhaust and shim the waist gate to 10psi boom 300hp from 300$ lol the motor them selfs I can find for 200-600$ for the turbo motors non turbo motors about 100$-500$
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

I like alot of stuff :)

supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Done talking about it. Ill post the dyno sheet soon.
squirrelboy86

Post by squirrelboy86 »

supercross711 wrote:Done talking about it. Ill post the dyno sheet soon.
And you say I don't know what I'm talking about lol. You still haven't answered any of my simple questions that should be really easy to answer. Can't wait to see you try to prove that dyno sheet. :lol:
Click for go fast.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Dont worry i will.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=54CAE2ED
Yet another Evans pipe dream in the works here. What else is new? I really do not understand why us retards buy heads, cams, forged internals, bigger throttle bodies and injectors if it is not needed. Get over yourself already. You should post a video once this thing gets on the dyno for tuning. I will have popcorn ready. What am I talking about, he will have a new build started before then.
PETUH YU GATTA SAI SOWI WITE MEOW!
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

T-RIDER wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=54CAE2ED
PETUH YU GATTA SAI SOWI WITE MEOW!
NOPE
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

PETUH YU IS A AZHUL :cry:
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

T-RIDER wrote:PETUH YU IS A AZHUL :cry: